Friday, February 2, 2024

To exist - to be alive, I couldn't afford myself to EVEN think about such issues and even for mentioning to police 1% of it

 Slovenian police as you know did everything possible to get me killed. They projected the disbelief through accelerated and what became psychiatric extermination on open - Ljubljana Polje. If I did start thinking about my neighbors and family about what actually went on, I wouldn't make it to the next day. Sloveian government made this issue interstate all the way to Maribor and Koper - not only Ljubljana. Purchasing fishing goodies at Maribor meant for father to observe certain criminals(some, but not all death threatened - numerous death threatened throughout stores in Novo mesto as well as Ljubljana/Krško/ Brežice) who were involved just yesterday in death threats and for me a must to ignore to return home alive.  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/02/initial-use-of-electric-shock-collars.html 

@KING CHARLES AND YOUR FAMILY - IT WAS ABOUT STAYING ALIVE. THE JOB YOU MADE TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME AND THEN DEMANDED FROM ME CREDIT FOR SAVING ME FROM MENTAL HOSPITAL. YOU RUINED EVEN MY US CITIZENSHIP WITH YOUR FAMILY PAL. NOT ONLY SLOVENIAN, BUT ALSO AMERICAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment