Thursday, February 8, 2024

BRITISH ROYALS ADMITTED WERE UP TO NO GOOD: Each time London becomes exposed and/or new facts about torture are laid bare - Ukraine starts to loose war and its what prince William DEMANDED FROM ME TO PAY ATTENTION TO DURING HIS SESSIONS OR ELSE AS HE CLAIMED WITH CIA/MI5 VIA SO CALLED FREE MEDIA NETWORKS WHOM THEY HAVE USED FOR ANXIETY BRAINWASH(at least they hoped so news in respect to Ukraine would keep me at bay and on a safe distance from them - hoped)

Subject of Charles' prostate cancer was heavily involved in MK Ultra with prince William acknowledging in my face even well deserved FUTURE rebuke and resentment from my end !!! The so called royals knew what they committed against me and recognized me by stating me both(Charles and

William)
that it would be okay for me to loose temper shortly(beginning 2017 and what made me feel strange - weird as per why would I want to off on them since they always were my MK Ultra favorites with whom I supposedly had a great relations - I admit was weak with them due to numerous lies they inserted in brainwash, but I also had no choice as staying alive during MK Ultra was at times extremely difficult task), but for too long as it would make our relations impossible to bring back on track - to this degree of crime/abuse, prince William referred to me with words I cite, "if feud would go on for too long I wouldn't be capable any more to intervene and help"....Queen Elisabeth went on to sob with Harry in my face beginning 2013 how I would love to return to them but will have no how pointing me various lost souls at their Buckingham palace as visitors from different parts of the world who were expressing gratitude....

THERE WAS NO RELATIONS AND THERE NEVER EVER WILL BE ANY. IT WAS NOT EVEN EXPLOITATION. IT CAME CLOSEST TO OLD RUSSO BRITISH PRACTICE OF BEING USED AND SIMPLY WASTED. FROM THE ERA OF SLAVES AND GULAG PRISONERS TO 2024 - THEY CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN TRADITION WITH BELIEF IT WOULD EVENTUALLY COME HANDY ONE DAY https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/02/due-to-amount-and-degree-of-torture.html

@WILLIAM/CHARLES - YOU DO YOURSELF YOUR KATE MIDDLETON. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU OTHER THAN AT COURT. I WASN'T NASTY OR EVEN ANGRY. WHAT I STATED IS WHAT IT WAS AND WHATEVER WILL REMAIN.



7 hours ago — Both Biden and Scholz have warned in recent weeks that Ukraine is at a critical point in the war with the country's supplies of ammunition and weapons dwindling ...




RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/02/charles-was-undergoing-cancer-treatment.html AND https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/02/if-truth-then-god-had-short-fuse-on.html


No comments:

Post a Comment