Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Due to amount and degree of torture tactics, William Windsor begun to daydream(hallucinate) in 2014 on how I fear them and its why I was nice

@William - don't worry boy. You will get to know me and get used to me just as I got used to genocide you preformed on me. You will see how much I feared you and or if I were nice https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/02/if-truth-then-god-had-short-fuse-on.html 

@Charles - and if you really will depart to the other side(not as I already have predicted on blog how your reign will end within 6 months to year) , I HOPE YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING IN YOURSELF FOR YOU HAVE SEARCHED IN ME IN THIS WORLD. I HOPE YOUR SOUL WILL BURN IN PAIN AND SUFFERING. EVERYTHING YOU LOVED ABOUT ME SO MUCH - YOU GET ON THE OTHER SIDE.

You news dates to what I anticipate is 2014 and you managed to get over it already, but if somehow and or whenever you will....

No comments:

Post a Comment