Friday, February 16, 2024

The corrupt British criminal for whom I gestured I like one was and is David Cameron

Cameron too was involved in torture and blamed for I had nothing to do with it. Evidently British royals didn't represent interests of Ukrainians, but those of Vladimir Putin. If that

wouldn't be the case, we wouldn't have seen politicians who engage in acts of terror/physical torture against native Slovenian/US citizen. I absolutely will press criminal charges against David Cameron as well. I do not choose between Marjorie Green and David Cameron when ti comes to BRITISH ROYAL crime. Even less Joe Biden and/or Trump when it come to BRITISH ROYAL crime. Clearly these are assassins on royal pay scale - keeping any one of them around in my case equals to suicide.

If you desired to help Ukraine, would you go out there and physically torture individual for whom you know will side

with Ukraine and what will cost Ukraine in case you will torture one of your assistance !!???? No !!???? I don't think so. That tells only one thing, and that clearly is we are dealing with royal stooges whom royals appointed out there as representaives with idea to further stink
my court room with those(in case of successful assistance to Ukraine) who pledged to physically torture in name and on behalf of royals and/or are used as a tool to justify lack of assistance to Ukraine in the future. THEY STINK FROM THE HEAD(from throne) DOWN. FOR THIS TYPE OF AWARENESS, GERMANS SUCH US URSULA VON DER LEYEN HAVE HAD UKRAINIANS DEATH THREATENING ME IN THE FACE AS WELL WITH I CITE, "IF I WOULD LALALA" WITH URSULA UTERLY ASKING THEM QUESTION INFRONT OF ME IN A WAY IF THEY ALSO ARE WILLING TO KILL THROUGHOUT EUROPE FOR THEIR AGENDA IF NECESSARY WHAT WAS RATHER BIZARRE BUT NOT URSULA'S FIRST MISHAP....

DAVID CAMERON HAD TO BAG FOR THE UKRAINIAN DEFENSE JOB BRITISH ROYALS INFRONT OF ME WITH CHARLES GESTURING ME I CITE, "HERE, I GOT YOU ONE MORE"....SUPER BIZARRE AND SUPER DISGUSTING. I GOT ATOP OF "HERE, I GOT YOU ONE MORE" A LESSONING THAT WENT ON TO DICTATE ME I CITE, "BUT ONLY IF YOU WILL COMPLY TRALALA WITH SILENCE AND NOT GIVE US PROBLEMS AND IF YOU WILL GIVE US PROBLEMS, THEY WILL EXPLAIN YOU WHAT WILL BE THE CASE" - TAKE SHIT FROM US BASICALLY. IT ENDED WITH LIST OF SCENARIOS WHICH CRIMINALLY INSANE CURRUPT POLITICIANS INCLUDING CAMERON BEGUN TO STRESS HOW IT WOULD GO DOWNHILL FOR UKRAINE

BRITISH AND AMERICAN TORTURE IN THE NAME OF PUTIN AS THEY SIGNALED WAS A MATER OF CONVENIENCE FOREMOST FOR BRITISH AND AMERICANS NOT RUSSIANS. AND FURTHER HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA AS FAR AS MUST COMPLY WITH RUSSIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment