Friday, February 2, 2024

I be damned and for long I was damned, if I will continue to support corrupt politics of people such as 38 years old Kyrylo Budanov


I am busy and have to prepare myself to face off with scum at the court for the sake of the world which will offer alternative to violent world of lies. Whatever is good for Ukraine is good for me to, but time no longer will waste on one. 

MY LIFE CONSISTED OF BEING WRONG ABOUT ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IN LIFE NUMEROUS VICTIMS THROUGHOUT WORLD WHO PARTICIPATED TO 48 YEARS LONG MK ULTRA ORDEAL WILL TELL. FOR WHAT I TESTED ON MY SKIN DURING MK ULTRA, I WAS NOT ALLOWED LEFT, RIGHT, AND EVEN LESS TO REMAIN IN THE MIDDLE - THERE WAS NO WAY OUT. AS FOR SUPER BILLIONAIRE TRUMP WE ALL KNOW AND HAVE SEEN HAVE PUBLICLY EXPRESSED SUPPORT FOR NAZISM WHICH WAS FOR ME A NO NO AND WHAT WAS USED TO INCITE IN ONE VIA MK ULTRA(CONTRARY TO TORTURE I ENDURED) AND BASED ON MY BEING PROVEN WRONG BY PEOPLE SUCH AS DONALD TRUMP WHO WITH LONDONERS BOASTED ABOUT ABILITY TO PLAY ME, I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY SHAPE SHIFTING CONCERNING POLITICAL ISSUES I OPENLY HAVE SUPPORTED SUCH AS WAS UKRAINE. A LOTS OF AMERICANS WILL AGREE WITH ME UKRAINE NEED NO HELP IF WILLING TO ASSOCIATE ITSELF WITH DONALD TRUMP IN ABSOLUTELY ANY WAY.

Its right that Ukraine takes its own route, but its not okay for me to be seen as a part of one with picture of Donald Trump on it. The HUMAN dignity in me would never ever forgive me for beatings/terror poisoning and everything else I contrary to 1800 LONDON CABAL AND TRUMPET HAVE endured - survived stay alive somehow. Am sure Trump was great for Ukraine and have assisted Biden along the way Biden will tell you, but one never ever was any good for me. Neither of the two. They are and were always right whichever way wind blows with never ever bigger turncoat in my case than Donald Trump who was in fact used by Kremlin to jump start division of one NORMAL HEALTHY REPUBLICAN PARTY for the sake of Moscow. My predictions in respect to Ukrainian nukes which Ukraine gave away as well as in respect to Russian intentions which Trupm downplayed infront of Russians and illuminatis were all CORRECT - 100% LEGIT yet I slept on the floor and worked for minimum wage ended in psychiatry dimeless....Trump after one went bankrupt again as super billionaire...NO THANKS - KYRYLOVS WHICH WENT ON TO STANK STRASBOURG AND HAGUE AND UNITED NATIONS BY STEALING SEATS FROM NORMAL PEOPLE TO KEEP TRUTH RIGHT OUT AT THE ENTRANCE(inside of the psychiatrc institution where  even landed) DIDN'T INVENT WORLD.

When shit talks about human qualities its really time to switch off.

No comments:

Post a Comment