Thursday, February 1, 2024

MK ULTRA - OVER 4000 PARKING TICKETS: Now 18 years old Niclas Matthei was involved with his family in MK Ultra and begun to write parking tickets with what became even full support of his parents due to fear for his well being at age 10.

Young father begun to complain to me about it when he was 10 years old in 2014 and

worked hard to get one away from his hobby - it was without success do and kid Niclas Matthei even gained on the side sympathy from real meter parking enforcement workers what created for his father(engineer from what I recall) clearly problems he no longer could ignore. Once he learned he wouldn't be capable to control one any longer, he change his strategy from getting one stop writing tickets into cooperation with his son while bagging local police and city to please ensure his well being. Then his show of tickets writing grew into socializing with people whom citations were issued even for my sake - all of the suffed I find myself infront of all sorts of German people including some attractive chicks for whom Niclas begun to claim me have cited so I could date them...what Niclas Matthei started 10 years ago grew into entire city commitment to help me somehow and soon one got invitations from other parts of Germany to come and write more tickets with German police paving his way.

Niclas Matthei , however, ran through Auser Times' red light in 2018 when he issued me a citation which stated, "BOBBY, IF YOU WILL TALK AGAINST GERMANS - I WILL WRITE THEM EVEN MORE TICKETS...FOR ANYTHING YOU WILL STATE ABOUT GERMANS, I WILL ISSUE PEOPLE TICKETS AND IF YOU WILL NOT STOP TALKING AGAINST THEM I WILL LEAVE SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING I DO NOTHING OTHER THAN WRITE TICKETS"....

Niclas WAS in fact pain in the butt. In 2014 he stated me would come to Slovenia from Germany to write me a tickets claiming me its universal and all he needs is internet to send report/photo to local police department, on what I answered one will come to Germany and steal his blonde sexy mother. Kid then went on to join power with his father and it was MK Ultra hell to pay till the two made me absolutely give up on idea of meeting mom☺😂 Dad who would repeatedly deliver me from Germany to Noo mesto AND WHO BECAME BETWEEN 2014 AND 2017 OFTEN DESIGNATED MK ULTRA DRIVER FOR GERMANY SLOVENIA ROUTE started to loose his mind over my promise about his wife....

Here is the thing - I thank Niclas Matthei for his dedication in my case(AND HIS CITY MAJOR and police departments across Germany), and as much as one gained with family sympathy in my heart - I am unwilling to pretend stupid for filthy politicians' sake. For I am concerned @Niclas Matthei - you need to get girlfriend(am saying this because father claimed despite writing tickets in rain, you were somehow excellent student and what also was reason why he couldn't stop you from your hobby) and begun exploring world with her. Niclas's mother was involved in MK Ultra way before his father became involved and she was classic German semi blonde with very specific features I was also searching in German females contrary to daughter(@Niclas - your SISTAH we are talking about here😆) whom they all suggested me as an alternative - also blonde even more so, but with different facial features.

Niclas Matthei'S family lives in the house and his sister is older than Niclas.

I don't have anything against Germans nor Brits, but I am not your trash either for you to clean your historic blunders mark brand yourself globally through the use of worse than enslavement - YOU HEAVILY DAMAGED ON A GLOBAL SCALE MY PUBLIC IMAGE VIA MK ULTRA WITH ISSUES WHICH HISTORICALLY PERTAINED TO YOU NOT NATION(EVEN LESS HISTORY OF MY FAMILY) WHERE I AM FROM. You can still hide behind politicians, but soon you will not and the longer it goes the more responsible role you will assume in respect to this case. Thank you for understanding. You assumed horrific role by the way.






@MERKEL WHO ALSO SANG THIS SONG TO ME - NOT COMPLETELY EVERYTHING IS HIN....
I DO TEND TO THINK ABOUT MYSELF THESE DAYS AS "WE" AND WE WILL ROCK YOU AND YOUR BUNDESTAG AND LONDON AND WASHINGTON DC !!! NOT ALLES IS HIN AND WORLD TODAY KNOWS - TOOK A STRONG NOTE BASED ON FACTS. IT PROVENLY WAS NOT MISTAKE.






Über 4.000 Verstöße angezeigt

Niclas (18) spielt gern Polizist: Selbsternannter Anzeigenhauptmeister nimmt Falschparker ins Visier





02:38 min
Niclas nennt sich "Anzeigen-Hauptmeister"
18-jähriger Blockwart hat über 4.000 Falschparker angeigt

Bei Autofahrern ist er so beliebt wie Fußpilz.

Niclas Matthei ist gerade einmal 18 Jahre alt und nennt sich „Anzeigenhauptmeister“. Denn jeder, der falsch parkt, wird von ihm persönlich gemeldet. Den „Job“ macht Niclas in seiner Freizeit und reist mit dem Deutschlandticket dafür quer durch das Land. Mehr als 4.000 Falschparker hat der Teenager bereits angezeigt. Was ihn antreibt, erzählt er im Video.



FROM https://www.24ur.com/novice/tujina/18-letni-niclas-strah-in-trepet-nemskih-voznikov-ki-napacno-parkirajo.html

18-letni Niclas: strah in trepet nemških voznikov, ki napačno parkirajo

Berlin, 30. 01. 2024 06.00 | Posodobljeno pred enim dnevom

Se spomnite, kdaj ste nazadnje dobili kazen za napačno parkiranje? Verjetno vas obvestilo na avtomobilu ni ravno spravilo v dobro voljo. No, v Nemčiji pa zdaj, poleg policije, napačno parkirana vozila išče tudi 18-letni amaterski prometnik. V prostem času s kolesom patruljira po nemških ulicah in prijavlja kršitelje. S svojim početjem ni ravno priljubljen med vozniki, nad njegovo akcijo pa ni navdušena niti policija. Toda samooklicani "Mojster prijav" pravi, da ne bo odnehal. Lani je prijavil več kot 4200 kršiteljev. Trdi, da je s tem v blagajno lokalnih oblasti prinesel več kot 100.000 evrov. Od tega sam ne dobi ničesar, saj prijave podaja v svojem prostem času. V akcijo se odpravi tudi v dežju in nevihti, pri svojem delu pa ne pozna milosti.

No comments:

Post a Comment