Monday, February 12, 2024

Donald Trump boasted about his betrayal against me as I described bellow even to Americans once it became clear US wold defend Ukraine - prided himself on primitive treason technology while claiming all present in front of me how he would again be using same technology as the one he used on me against NATO member states to dupe Russians even in greater crises - Trump claimed Russians got used to his logic based on torture done on me infront of them and demanded from to ACCEPT IT IN THE FUTURE AS A WORK OF GENIUS NOT PSYCHOPATHIC TREASONER

The thing is, it was not acting. It was torture that wiped me 52 years of life and it didn't even even inside of the psychiatric hospital after my being thrown in there in 2012(after 40 years of


MK Ultra torture)
. And Trump's presidency which came to life in 2017 didn't make my life any easier - it worsened one with Trump desperately trying to get me killed. I ended filing asylum even in Belarus because of Trump whose persecution against me went on till 2021. I don't know about NATO countries, but I am unwilling to look opposite way from as stated above. I am just not insane enough and Donald Trump was the only one with his republicans who believed they have duped Russians by acting in awkward way against me. It simply worked for Russians whatever decisions Trump and his team decided would make https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/02/there-is-one-thing-american-politics.html 

THATS WHY I HAVE STATED TO UKRAINIAN SIDE - SHUT UP IN RESPECT TO TRUMP OR OTHERWISE. THERE WAS NO GENIUS. I LOST 52 YEARS OF LIFE ON INSANE AMERICAN DEBACLE WHICH EMPLOYED INSIDE OF THE WHITE HOUSE HALF MENTALLY RETARDED CRIMINALLY INSANE PEOPLE.

THERE REALLY NEVER WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN BACKSTABBING FOR 52 YEARS OF MY LIFE NEXT TO THIS POLITICIANS - ITS WHAT SO CALLED MK ULTRA IS ALL ABOUT. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN BETRAYAL WITH AMERICAN SIDE JUST AS ROTTEN AS RUSSIAN OR EVEN MORE AS THEY HAD TO BE TO PROVE THEIR LOYALTY TO PUTIN. ACTUALLY FAR FAR MORE TREASONOUS WITH MY OBTAINING AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE WORTH AS MUCH AS THE TOILET PAPER.

No comments:

Post a Comment