Tuesday, February 6, 2024

If truth, then God had a SHORT FUSE ON "KING" CHARLES AND I WANT WORLD TO KNOW I THANK ONE FOR IT

Issue with his prostate dragged on and on with numerous examinations he had done in respect to one beginning 2011. Despite all the evil he and his family caused me, I had only best intentions for them till what probably was even 2017(even past 2016 Trump's election when for the first time I begun to instigate against palace) when it was becoming more and more evident they worked on getting me killed. 

@Charles and William/Harry - I will never ever let you off the hook and may all the suffering you caused me accompany your family members also on the other side of the world.  EVIL IS WHAT YOU WERE AND ARE. Justice, I am certain even more, will catch up with you.
FASCINATED WITH TORTURE/MOLESTATION - KILLING....YOU YOURSELF DESERVE NO LESS. YOU ARE WORSE THAN WHAT YOUR(you loved to brag about) JOSEF STALIN AND/OR TITO WAS. 

AND CANCER YOU BRAG ABOUT IS NOT NEWS - CHARLES HAD CANCER ALREADY IN 2014 FOR ONE EVEN CLAIMED I DESERVE THE SAME - CITING BOTH CHARLES AND WILLIAM TO ME IN MY FACE I ALSO DESERVE ONE. THAT WAS THE TIME WHEN I KNEW AM DEALING WITH SHEER LUNACY - LUNATICS. BUT WHAT A LUNATICS

IMAGINE FOR SCUM TO THROW YOU INTO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL WHICH THEY DID ARRAIGNED WITH SLOVENIAN GOVERNMENT IN 2012 AND THEN BEGUN TO BRAG YOU ABOUT HOW YOU TOO SHOULD SUFFER SAME CONSEQUENCES AS TO WHICH CRIMINAL WHO YOU SLAVED(@Charles it was worse than slavery, but I refused to complain about and still got it done inspite of your and your family's disbelief who nothing but fested/freeloaded at my expense) FOR ENTIRE LIFE IS SUFFERING FROM.

No comments:

Post a Comment