Friday, February 16, 2024

BRITISH AND AMERICANS WANTED TO RESOLVE POSSIBLE(they had multiple scenarios, but blackmailing me was the thing) SALE OF UKRAINE

by listing own domestic needs as a priority and for which they claimed me(my being very pro British and concerned for well being of Americans they anticipated all the time I will hit them with domestic


economy issues)
all along are and were set deliberately aside just to help Ukraine in coming war. Threatened me with even if I would get into their domestic world of affairs, it would have impact on assistance to Ukraine. Head of such crime was none other than prince William who was drowning in worries on how to silence me - buy himself and his family more time for crime. At no wonder, even Ukrainian soldiers were raped into testimonies how British tanks are absolutely best in the world and how their future military assistance depends on my keeping quiet about British royals. Royals went on to insert in MK Ultra some politician who acted insanely happy about his ability to compensate for Ukrainian losses a domestic population in Britain. Another well known British politician whom I will not name on this opportunity insisted me will do his best to help Ukrainians, but only if I will keep my mouths shit in respect to British royals and so it went...This same British politician knowing that I liked one(right next to prince William whom saliva ran out of mouths in anticipation jhow I will bite his MK Ultra brainwash), further didn't waste his time https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/02/the-corrupt-criminal-was-david-cameron.html in respect to Joe Biden about whom he claimed saw nothing wrong specially when considering "his" future military package assistance provided to Ukraine....pathetic circus that rolled along my keeping mouths shut for no less than 48 years.

OBVIOUSLY - LIVES OF UKRAINIANS JUST AS LIVES OF ANY OTHER HUMANS IN EARTH ARE INTERCONNECTED WITH LIVES(QUALITY STANDARDS) OF THOSE IN BRITAIN AND SETTING ASIDE ONE SIDE AUTOMATICALLY SETS ASIDE ALSO THE OTHER ONE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/02/i-am-not-your-pierce-morgan-nor-navalny.html

No comments:

Post a Comment