Sunday, May 1, 2022

People identified in hospital today were(I did visited father on third floor - neurology dpt.)

--Mid built young nurse commenced to work there in 2012(not verified).

--Male nurse begun to work there in 2008(verified and exact date when he started to work).

--A blonde physician doctor female who was taking specialization at neurologist department for 3 or 6 months in 2008 worked since in same building but on 1st floor - I haven't seen here other than under MK Ultra but memorized her. She was quite slim and probably still is...

--Visitor for whom I failed pointing out exact area of Novo mesto one was from and exact type of 3 year program he completed(I gestured mechanical and on second attempt I pointed out his right profession as educated for in woodworking area - verified)  - I also pointed out level of education he completed in 2008(therefore also year) and even construction of his workshop he completed in 2015...all verified and I know more details about gentleman as well as his girlfriend(still didn't marry that blonde)...

--Young female physician, however, I met today went to university in 2012(not verified) and I have mistaken one initially with above mentioned physician assuming that she gained weight...Psychiatrist Peter Kapš shaved beard to my father in same room in the past and psychiatrist Prokšelj claimed its not un ordinary to be present on neurology floor due to her field which even required her to visit one...they had me once up there, but most of the time they kept me in lower first floor whenever brought in there...security officer who worked at Novo mesto library was heavily involved in case and have even spent some time next to me whenever brought under MK Ultra to hospital but this goes way back to 2002, 2003, 2004 and on...

I estimate father was in completely NORMAL CONDITION(no dementia was present according to  my estimation) for his age and have played out his role on behalf of psychiatrist Kapš to the last milimeter - to the last word as was promised case will be...stayed in same room as in the past.

--Truck driver I have seen at OMV fuel station in Bršljin begun to operate his own business in 1999 with truck parked nearby at near rail - he lives in Bršljin(direction Harvey Norman) where he renovated or built second house(I think at her wife, they built second house and is located alongside of the near main road known as Ljubljanska cesta) - in 2004 or so, he changed parking location for his truck and have joined two truck operators in same area near OMV - about 500 meters to 1km apart in distance as seen ion map bellow...whilst he first parked his truck where Lidl is today, he changed location to across the railroad(2004) and finally to area where Župančič transport is located as seen on map I estimate in 2010/2012...while his second location was extremely vulnerable as everyone had to run from there due to new construction I believe, this man left as last....this man as well as Župančič transport owner was in here - entire industrial area was involved in this ordeal...


No comments:

Post a Comment