Tuesday, May 10, 2022

I call Xi Jinping and his Chinese community party to reveal world how half of the China obtained artificial lakes/ponds - whose idea was what you see bellow

After(as always was case under MK Ultra) I WAS acknowledged as insane, plan became first interesting to British who implemented one through Canada a sale of what you see bellow to Belarus and China followed who begun to manufacture one on their own. 

For everything in return, I got what you see on here. 
It was Lukashenko who got this from me as first and then wanted to claimed credit from Chinese for it all to be exact. Belarus at that time was like YOU GET IN ALIVE AND NEVER EVER SEE A DAYLIGHT AGAIN.








@Xi Jonping and Chinese communist party - YOU HAVE NOOOO FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH I WAS RESENTED BECAUSE OF THIS IN USA AND HOW MUCH THEY BEGUN TO HATE YOU BASED ON YOUR FEEDBACK TOWARD ME FOR WHAT YOU GOT FROM ME....


No comments:

Post a Comment