Tuesday, May 10, 2022

BRITISH SPONSOR CRIME AGAINST ME: According to psychiatrist Kapš, Major of Novo mesto city, director of Novo mesto police, Borur Pahor/Kučan, and few other individuals insisted me on my obtaining FUTURE COVID19 CLEARANCE FOR VISITATIONS OF FATHER despite government website claims on how one is free and my being directed to by hospital to mentioned Kandija location in city of Novo mesto

HOW MONEY FROM CAR SOLD TO ME WILL BE REFUNDED FOR PURPOSES OF PAYING WHAT OTHERWISE WAS ADVERTISED AS FREE COVID 19 TESTING - POLICE VETERAN WOMAN WHO SOLD ME LEMON CAR AND WAS INVOLVED IN CRIME SINCE 1995 WOULD RETURN ME MONEY SPENT ON CAR PURCHASE ACCORDING TO MK ULTRA SCENARIO(she will also go to jail), BUT MONEY AS STATED IN TITLED WOULD BE SPENT ON COVID19 PASSES FOR VISITATIONS OF FATHER IN HOSPITAL. THIS IS WHAT THEY BRAINWASHED ME WITH UNDER MK ULTRA DURING WHICH EVEN CHINESE(BOUGHT BY BRITISH LIKE BANANAS IN SUPERMARKET) WERE USED TO INSIST HOW I HAVE TO VISIT FATHER LALALA....

THIS CRIMINAL ACT SHOULD YIELD BRITISH EXTRA POINTS IN CRIME AGAINST ME AS MENTAL HEALTH EXPERTS FROM LONDON ANTICIPATED...THEY FINANCED AND FINANCE CRIME WITH MONEY STOLEN FROM ME.

As far as Ogulin(director of Novo mesto police), he begun to deliver me in late stages of MK Ultra to city in Croatia known as Ogulin - off course with total approval and Serbian espionage purposes sake and even own interests...

There is only left now(according to MK Ultra) for father's death certificate to be issued and my finding one at the local therme(hotel with health spa etc.) where he insisted wanted room for the rest of his life and one spent good ammount of tuime whenever I was subjected to torture known as MK Ultra. Scenario for crime was written by Americans from Hollywood. Sounds insane, but its truth just as is truth about America - land of brave and free.



BRITISH VERY LIKELY(I AM 99% CERTAIN AS CIRCLE INVOLVED MOTHER, FATHER, SISTER, NIECE, AND OTHERS INSISTING ME TO PURCHASE JUST AS IN USA A KASKO CAR INSURANCE UPON RETURN TO SLOVENIA WHILE GERMANS AFTER THE ASSASSINATION PLOT INSISTED ON HOW BRITISH SHOULDN'T HANDLE THIS CASE ANY LONGER) EVEN FINANCED MURDER(CAR ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT) AGAINST ME IN SLOVENIA DURING 2007 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/audio-v-slovenskem-jezikuin-slovenian.html


WHO KNEW ABOUT NEW COMING OF COVID19 !!?????


They all did including Chinese side.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the physicians said there is no cure for HSV 2!!! I am telling you today that DR.UMA cure HSV 2 with his herbal medicine and once you get cured you are cured forever it is never reversible, I have been suffering for this deadly disease called HSV 2 for more than a 2years and lost all hope because my doctor says there is no cure for HSV 2. Brethren I saw a testimony on the internet on how DR.UMA cure HSV, Hepatitis etc with his herbal medication and an email and whatsapp to contact him was also displayed, I thought this was joke but I decided to contact him and he replied telling me not to worry that my problem is over . DR.UMA sent me a herbal medication to drink for one month but after only 2weeks I felt strange and I went to my doctor and he confirmed me negative. He can help you too. Contact him via email...dr.umaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347035619585. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, HEPATITIS A B C, of all kinds, DIABETES,FIBROID, PREGNANCY and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete