Monday, May 9, 2022

They will make father 100% disappear

 Father claimed infront of Ogulin(director of N.M. police), Novo mesto major and others that all he has are them https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/audio-v-slovenskem-jezikuin-slovenian.html...at least a room at spa hotel for as long as alive ...they figured out for one to be too much precious for them as well due to negotiations which Slovenian judiciary system would use to rationalize with prosecution penalty terms.

Mother indicated upon her return from hospital TODAY his "UNSURE" mental status one insisted me under MK Ultra he would display if I wouldn't clearly indicate/side with 

him...psychiatrist Kapš insisted on how he want father away from home for some time for mother and myself to see how it is without one and how this would e last opportunity to get read of him before one would become a life time burden...

Americans and British displayed joyful behavior claimed, "that will be good one inside of the hospital where he used to go for psychiatric checks"....and with this very bullshit my life is being regulated in the name of GOOD CRIME !!???? GOOD AND BAD....CRIMINALS.

 BUYING VLADIMIR PUTIN TIME IN UKRAINE AND BUILDING YOURSELF NEW WORLD MAP...

2 comments:

  1. Simply the best and genuine doctor I've ever met online. Herbalist Dr. Azu Your herbal medicine is something phenomenal, I'm so glad I ordered and used your herbal exploit. It truly worked for me! I'll keep testifying about your good work & how powerful your herbal medicine is, I just tested Negative for my long term genital herpes and (HSV1) within just two weeks after using the supernatural native herbal medicine from Doc. Azu. God bless you doctor for curing me from herpes disease. I still can't believe that I'm finally cured from herpes disease. All thanks to you doctor, because your medicine works for real and you're so legit. Reach him Via email: dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com or whats App him today on +2347087313747. I'm so glad to have contacted you for help. I'm cured and I will tell the whole world about your powerful healing remedies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr Moi on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease Dr Moi cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B 6. chronici pancreatic 7. emphysema 8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, contact him on: Email: dr_moisolutiontemple@yahoo.com Whatsapp/Call him Directly Through +254772376126

    ReplyDelete