Friday, October 25, 2019

To make myself clear - I do not owe an apology or anything to absolutely anyone, BUT

because of my being involved even though MKultra torture in people's lives which many were affected in most horrific ways(many lives were ruined), I will do my best to return to them trust in this very Polish nation to best of my abilities.


It was Kaczynski and his henchmen which ruined your lives - not I. The longer torture would go on(and it goes same to mentioned psychologist whom I have cheated with by flirting with numerous beautiful Polish ladies under MKultra - I did asked her once  under MKultra to go with me to Florida and live happily there with me do), the more interest I would display to insult more people and court to more ladies...

VERDICT: HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LIFE IN THE PAST. DIRECT YOUR ANGER TO WARSZAWA WHERE GERMAN NEONAZI KACZYNSKI AND HIS HENCHMEN ARE HIDING. ALL I WANTED AND WANT IS BEST FOR YOU ALL AND IF YOU MET ME IN PERSON DURING MKULTRA TIMES, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. THAT IS WHY I HAD ONE PERSONALITY UNDER MKULTRA AND TOTALLY DIFFERENT ONE WHEN MEETING ME IN REALITY.

@psychol<3gist...caughing isn't gonna do for me much longer(this goes on now for 1 year and 4 months). I need woman next to me. Take it or let go. I am not a toyboy for anyone.

Poland did helped me out on how to see through issues of the past into the future and for that matter, I am grateful to her people.

No comments:

Post a Comment