Thursday, June 1, 2023

Joe Biden and McCarthy BOTH GUARANTEED ME I AM DEAD MAN DUE TO DEGREE OF HEALTH PROBLEMS INFLICTED ON ME IF I WOULD STATE AT THIS STAGE THAT I SOMEHOW MADE IT THROUGH WHAT I STATED DID - FURTHER MCCARTHY STATED WILL EXTEND HIS STAY ON POLITICAL STAGE

And so it's nice to be reminded and to demonstrate what American US


Congress was all about since 1995 - American zest thirst to see me murdered - dead..how nice. As I stated, there were some and there are some who just couldn't wait to see me dead, and in this big brother house a miracle of staying alive could be seen for no less than last 7 years, but immediate death they wanted so much was just as stated avoided again. Polish Duda claimed I wouldn't survive just as many others for stating apparently something as I did...what a scum lodged even in our house in Novo mesto....not only butchered but met here for no less than 33 years. The two American Hollywood gangsters became extremely personal to insist me how two will father children for me at age 80 to encourage women to not avoid me...I am certain Putin is pleased. America the great.

I pissed blood for last 6 months on a daily basis with sleep during last 7 years which average American wouldn't last a week with, but worst was and is again avoided at least for now and response I obtained for posting https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/it-appears-i-have-managed-to-overcome.html from American media is priceless...DEBT CEILING WAS TRANSLATED TO ME DURING ENDLESS MK ULTRA BUTCHERIES AS DEATH UP TO HOUSE

CEILING...what a country heh....what a nation to be proud off...pay attention how long they insisted and insisted on my death through psychopathic debth ceiling issue....just how long they sickened mind with so called debt ceiling and solution they used to present one to world concerning bullying in which physical torture based on organs failing with no right to obtain medial assistance was used....can you imagine to be in situation as is mine and have psychopaths act in a way as is seen above...33 years....working hard to prove I was and am mentally ill even through real death certificate if only possible. 33 years and left with 

You guys have children and grandchildren too God help me to destroy you all for you murderous scum as you are and them to rotten in pain and in vein and burn in hell...you all will be Litvenkos as you depicted one was during his last stages in media if I make it through...death is what you are - everything that is wrong with world. 

I owe to God no one else and same to you as you were to me.

Litvinenko was a huge topic to MK ULTRA discussion during which if real Litvinenko, one guaranteed me will get himself just a death certificate, but that I will be the one who for real will die on bed in a way as media would depict him...Litvinenko and his family all were involved in butchery.

RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/i-was-age-18perhaps-even-17-when.html



https://www.yahoo.com/news/mccarthys-moment-debt-ceiling-win-022256720.html

McCarthy's moment: Debt ceiling vote secures Republican US House speaker's standing

·6 min read
McCarthy's moment: Debt ceiling vote secures Republican US House speaker's standing

By David Morgan

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Kevin McCarthy earned his stripes as Republican speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday, navigating fierce hardline opposition to pass a debt ceiling bill containing federal spending limits that President Joe Biden for months vowed to resist.

Six months after he endured 15 humiliating floor votes just to be elected speaker, McCarthy proved capable of dragging Biden into negotiations over spending and other Republican priorities, and then marshalling two-thirds of his often fractious House Republican majority to enact bipartisan legislation




Mr. Bob Goldthwait....
DA SPEECH WRITTEN BY PRINCE WILLIAM FOR ME https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/nothing-but-brutality-what-british.html....BRITISH MASTERPIECE FROM THEIR TOP MENTAL HEALTH EXPERTS...MAGIC WORLD OF ANGLOSAXONS.





UPDATED ON JUNE 15TH, 2023


How 40 years of MK Ultra hell which led through gates of Moscow ended liberating entire eastern Europe while leaving me broke for death by none other than so called Western allies https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/how-40-years-of-mk-ultra-hell-which-led.html


I was promised Russian presidency back in 1988 when it all started in Moscow - happy life with beautiful Russian wife for I begun to see thanks to Lavrov a Medvedev as competitor once he joined full time in 1988...LUKASHENKO WAS MY MENTOR IN BELARUS WHOM RUSSIA USED FOR ITS WHITE AGENDA AND THEN LAVROV IN MOSCOW WHERE RUSSIANS NEEDED ME FOR THEIR INTERNATIONAL NEONAZI AUDIENCE - FOR KREMLIN TO MAKE ITS CASE ABOUT NAZISM FOR THE SAKE OF NEW USSR AND NEW YUGOSLAVIA....
PART 1 OF 2 

Upon Russian betrayal, I felt there were two million males and felam es in Slovenia left for them to take next one in line for destruction...Russians had zero human coscious not onlz with me, but with people of their own EVERY RUSSIAN NON KGB/FSB ACADEMIC KNEW AND ADMITTED ME.
PART 2 OF 2 

NO WONDER THEY TRY TO RID MY FATHER WHO WAS HAVE SEEN IT ALL - FATHER DIDN'T LIKE MK ULTRA CRIME BACK IN TIME AND HAVE EVEN WORN ABOUT KILLERS(BERGER, KOTAR, PETERLIN AND OTHERS STALKED  -  old settlers from Krka became even insaner than newcommers whom Belgrade sent as $$$$ was in question) WHO MOVED FROM CITY BEHIND OUR NEW HOUSE AT KRKA VILLAGE....THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO ABOUT IT. DEATH TRACKED FROM CITY TO VILLAGE.

Book which Kramberger signed me(I PAID FOR ONE OUT OF MY OWN MONEY) was afterwards stollen from me by either son of Kramberger or police - police claimed me during indoors butchery book was thrown in attic area so it was allright to just take one and so it went....son of Kramberger who insulted and tortured for over 10+ years(rest of the family was far worse$$$$) claimed me that I didn't deserve one inside of my room inside of thi very house, but it was his daddy that also finacially and politically slept on my accomplishments.



No comments:

Post a Comment