Friday, June 23, 2023

Torture throughout eastern Europe went on since 1985 for same reason as to what latter went on in Chechnya as well as to other parts of the world

 It was eastern Germany and Pollacks who bugged me - I was used for espionage by CIA/NATO. Mainly
the one who bugged me were Eastern Germans, but they upon fall of the USSR did offered bugging technology also to Poland. I was referred to as a father of free eastern Europe for a good reason, however, don't see myself in one any longer. You wouldn't ether if you were in my shoes. Its an account about beyond disgusting. The pay I received was in a form of genocide - 48 years.

The first one who bugged me was eastern Germany. Its really a disgrace for me to state this to you in a
physical state and social standings as such. Beyond beyond disgusting. If you only knew how arrogant Germans played during MK Ultra. As two decades past, they even insisted even that I owe them...

A FOREVER GREATEFUL AS SCHWARZENEGGER CLAIMED OVER AND OVER IN MY FACE TILL ONE BEGUN TO TEACH ME ABOUT HOW JESUS WAS A JEW - Schwarzenegger you see above !!???? Arnold became involved late - after 1990, but he hosted me in his room often times. Memories prior to 1990 are extremelly well preserved in my head. It was Romney or some CIA guy who asked me to please let him also participate on his wish.


My German contact - Angela Merkel worked next to older lady(her mentor - boss) even ladies by she was alone in a cabinet with one older lady.



 BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON JUNE 23rd, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.





No comments:

Post a Comment