Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Freddie Mercury was one of the perhaps three individuals in total from whom I requested during MK Ultra to become my partner and invest through me - was reprimanded by British royals

 Who at the time despite Freddie's interest in stated in 1989 deemed it was inappropriate for me to submit such request and have instead begun to humiliate me. Freddie continued to work in the background(in 

India) well into 2015 - he had his studio where one continued to create masterpieces and where I was brought by various musicians from US/UK here and there for them to purchase his masterpieces just as he have done during his career. Its a normal procedure https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/100-legitimate-freddy-mercury-never.html 

As for the British royals - its a garbage really. The worst of the worst. Its doesn't get any worst lower than low

No comments:

Post a Comment