Monday, June 19, 2023

MK ULTRA - The most violent American president involved in MK Ultra was Richard Nixon who became ULTRA VIOLENT ONCE US GOVERNMENT ISSUED ONE A DEATH CERTIFICATE

I wished on several occasions for opportunity to squeeze Nixon's blood through his ears and nose - not to strange one, but exactly as to what I stated. Criminal who was a nobody and nothing in respect to connections with Russia and China till my arrival(just another bureaucrat placed into White House), disappeared for good in 2006 and was NOT dead but have retrieved himself from politics with no willingness to further engage - his partner Ronald Reagan who was much more tactical/patient, however, left stage for good in 2012. Wife of Nixon suffered serious health related issues already in 1999. Nixon spent his last hours on wife's farm whilst Reagan at some fun clean golf resort. Nixon had extremely short temper and frequently lost it - he was heavily bodyguarded regular violent criminal you meet on street corners of major metropolitan areas...NO GOOD.

This genocide lasted 43 years(commenced at my age 8), and prince William with several kids one is pushing in your eyes to look as normal as possible for comparison is 40 - his brother Harry 37...two "health experts" with royal pedigrees didn't even exist when I struggled to stay alive yet they knew and know everything with their uncles/aunts...their argument on depicted violence against me are daily main stream media smiles and diapers poshed in your eyes...I struggled to survive at age of which some of their children are these days....


I survived while being advertised in US as ultimate thug https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/aleksandr-zuyev-was-involved-in-mk-ultra.html on a minimum wage and/or just beyond close minimum wage whenever I was allowed to work. That last factor was most severely abused and have many times brough me into deadly situations during which I flirted face to face with death(anywhere from tires exploding on cars, to people with revolvers in their hands even pointing them at me and/or hoping to evolve attacks into ability to use them against me etc.). 43 years and remember what I wrote in the first sentence of this blog as I do not shame of single word(instructed to not state anything like this and brainwashed with multitude of reasons as to why not, but it all in all added clearly to degree of violence which those responsible for one would have to held responsible for) used in one.


STATED ABOVE IN RESPECT TO DEATH CERTIFICATES ISSUED TO TWO US PRESDIENTS AND THEIR WIVES IS TO BE USED AS A PROOF. I WILL ENFORCE ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment