Friday, June 2, 2023

If you ask yourself how British and Americans managed to accomplish something like this and why all this information didn't come to my mind earlier

Because British and Americans and Germans signalled me how I have nothing to worry as is all video and audio recorded...the they commenced as crime progressed and my views became distorted more and more that I have nothing to worry due to past and because over time. other party will not know what took place due to more crime which will follow up on issue which will be corrected by involving more parties - insisted me that more and more torture done on me is being used to excuse crimes(they begun to refer to my statements during MK Ultra which were products of torture as politically incorrect crime) of my own which "I committed under MK Ultra" - good for my own sake...in next stage one no longer knows who he is or he knows due to amount and degree of crime against one who his parents/relatives etc. are...EVERYTHING WAS A VIOLENT LIE. 33 YEARS. I was regarded by American presidents as president of presidents and by royals as I stated a third brother of Andrew and Charles with Edward who wouldn't even meddle much into our holly brotherhood - a torture in royal settings was nothing to complain about was explained a must for them to survive and its what is accomplished by crowds which they employed in genocide against me on their own soil - to tolerate violence in royal British settings was just a part of job/assignment is how they depicted me one as and keep silent about it as it was all for us they claimed me referring to initial multi billion $$$ and additional commission lie. They made me feel special very special and trashed me as much as if General motors would want to trash a single car. Thats how its done. In between every core of my humanity was raped with frequent laughter in my face as to my no longer know who I am and my no longer being normal - the more we do to you the less you know who does and what to you. Mount Everest in terms of torture x 1000 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/on-my-mothers-side-following-sons-and.html 

It was that other side that truly was the third brother and with whom they coordinated everything watching me suffer at times infront of them while on the side....

No comments:

Post a Comment