Friday, June 2, 2023

Even from side of my uncle Jože - physical and psychological violence was overwhelming(there was no love and Milan Kučan's henchmen paid for one good enough)

My aunts and uncles, cousins etc. were used by Milan Kučan(Pahor, Turk, Drnovšek, Fajon, Golobič etc.) to set criminal record straight against own family member - myself.


Uncle Jože would hang around me and provocate in front of his Bela Krajina UDBA related friends(UDBA killers - old Yugo party members) till I would state anything one(or his daughter or grandson/father in law etc) used to excuse crime against me $$$$$ I remember him rating his friends as to which one was most and who least lucrative(all depended infront of whom he was saving himself - this scum all claimed how dangerous I was, and danger equalled to $$$$ for torture they had to according to their words perform against me for them to stay alive)...

As for aunt Slavica Novak from Villach Austria - she used to often transport me to modern Croatian Ustasha state into city Samobor where she orchestrated unlimited amount of violence with natives. The most violent of all cities in modern Croatian Ustasha state was capital Zagreb where all actors specially competed with one another for opportunity to torture $$$$$. ALL WITHOUT SINGLE EXECEPTION. Her son Christian Novak became just as other cousins simply addicted to $$$$ violence...what could possibly go wrong with family like this. I felt all other people had nothing to worry due to degree of violence against me which my own family members implemented - supported psychiatric terror against me in my face at large whenever hijacked. It was all about money.


TI MLADI FANTJE TA MLADA DEKLETA POSTALA SO SLEPA TELETA. ZATOHLI MORILCI, ZLOČINCI SVOJIH LASTNIH SINOV IN HČERA TAM KJER RUSKA TROBOJNICA VIHRA.
LETEČI PRAŠIČI KI POZABILI SO SVOJE DNEVE GORJA....TO MLADA DEKLETA TO MLADI FANTJE SO POSTALI KO SVOJE LASTNE SINOVE IN HČERE ZA KUČANA $$$ SO KLALI DA SO SE JIM ŠE BELOGARDISTI SMEJALI - IZ NJIH IN NJIH POTOMCEV NOČEVALI...CELA EVROPA ZGUBE SLOVENSKE PRODANCI.

ZATO ZATO

No comments:

Post a Comment