Saturday, April 1, 2023

As for Thai prince Poom Jensen

 Thai prince Poom Jensen rather was siding with me. Thai prince Poom Jensen liked me simply because I have no clue why - I liked him(still do because I have no reason not to like him based on other people's mental issues) too till I became guilty for destroying "Aryan" Thai prince in eyes of those whom I literately bleeded for and awarded for "destroying one" as they referred to as by none other than Putin - obviously all was used to POLARIZE THAI NATION WHOM I ALLWAYS EMBRACED AS WHOLE JUST AS EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ASIAN REGION. 

The closest to conflict in Asian region is after Papua New Guinea developed friendship with British


royals rather than with me who defended them on the first place. British were interested in deleting Papua in 1995, 1996, but I refused to cooperate in their plan and have aligned myself with isolated wild guerrilla tribes...this adventure of mine, however, didn't last for whatever was done to me under MK Ultra(they rated them as terrorists against whom military operation was to take place and myself as supporter of terrorism if I would continue to support them) and when meeting them again in 1997 there was some incidents that took place from their side for which I assume something was done to them during my absence on what conflict broke out between us...this conflict lasted and lasted and I was

known under MK Ultra to hold anger maintain resentment unlike any other MK Ultra subject regardless of degree of torture or whatever....in Thailand, Thai king Maha and father Bhumibol stated me I would make a weak king due to allegiance to Chinese - fiancée from Bajrakityabha stated me he wouldn't mind me as a king, but would come after me if I wouldn't defend Thailand. Chinese knew about my affection to Chinese DNA and begun to guarantee they never would assault Thailand if I would be king of one...it was known throughout Indonesia, Malaysa and entire Asia with India that I was up to nothing other than promotion of Asian DNA(Chinese and Japanese in particular) to degree that Chinese were condemned with me together and then I was again poor everywhere incl in China...Indonesia can confirm I was trying to make one totally Chinese(cross breed Chinese with Indonesians as much as possible and push Asian DNA toward Papua is how obsessed I was with Chinese)...in Asia, I became even known as Chinese MK Ultra Hitler but then again people loved me everywhere...

@Papua New Guinea - according to my theory, HUMANS ARE AS OLD AS Pangaea AND Tanzania once bordered China/Vietnam and such...you lost entire Australia but exist because


of Asia for I am concerned and goes same to Africa....

As for Thai prince Poom Jensen - never hated one and never ever will. He knows I love him in my own way and knows is my brother according to DNA(haven't noticed anything "white aryan" in him as he alone rejected white Arianism and he affiliated to me because I probably even looked a lot like him...he knew I wasn't out to cause him or anyone else harm). Those whom I described above are those who cooked problems to him and myself - when Americans and Germans went after me with how I destroyed one of theirs, I sure went ballistic after everything I found infront of me ....as for Putin, you can have one. Its yours and it became clear that one is indifferent from those who blamed me under MK Ultra for doing something he used and managed to realise as is seen in Ukraine...

You have to admit, Asian women are hot and Asian are open to everyone on earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poom_Jensen 

HUMANITY MUST WORK TOGETHER FOR COMMON GOOD TO BREAK FREE FROM SLAVERY.

Indonesian girl above WAS involved in MK Ultra and so were many others / in this Novo mesto house, more than 500 Indonesians visited over the course of years and it was same for all other countries...I had people walking in and out from my room and wish could pay them back with 🌼🌸❀✿🌷for being nice to me despite my loosing moral compass completely - when it all started I was like a baby and people told me not to worry regardless of how I turn...claimed me on how they know and will remember, but this is not how it was with some people.....still, humans remembered somehow opposed to those who turned me into something I no longer could recognise when seeing myself in mirror...

No comments:

Post a Comment