Saturday, April 8, 2023

@Bajrakitiyabha - I wish you and your family best

I refuse to deal further with issues involving local police and psychiatrist - Slovenian government officials who took advantage and continue to take through issues involving Thailand even in my daily life - life in which since 2013 I often times wished for it ended across the night(I wished for brain and/or heart miracle they worked on so diligently to place me sleep for good and it somehow just didn't happen for what I had to suffer even more). I probably am not your dream match and for what I hope you are all set. I took nothing personal to my heart in respect to Thailand and wish you all my best. 

SLOVENIA DIDN'T PRESENT ME TO THAILAND...SLOVENIA ARRIVED TO THAILAND( ALTHROUGH I HATED WITH PASSION THIS FACT AS WAS NOTHING OTHER THAN DEATH)) THROUGH MY CASE...

WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AND WE HAD A VERY DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS FROM ONE ANOTHER - THIS IS NOT ABOUT THAI ROYAL LAW KNOWN AS LAISSEZ FAIRE FOR WHICH PSYCHITRIST KAPŠ CLAIMED KING MAHA ORDERED AS SEEN HERE...AND IT INVOLVES MANY OTHER ISSUES AS WELL.

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/vlKcnLQCKjo OR https://dai.ly/x8jwfou OR


@Bajrakitiyabha/Siri - I hope you two are not behind this as they depicted me two of you demanding in future a post like this...




No comments:

Post a Comment