Wednesday, April 12, 2023

@Bajrakityabha - I still want you and if you will do as you stated would IF badmouth(stating this in case you consider me badmouthing)

 I will be heartbroken for some time perhaps(probabaly as I barely lifted myself this winter) life time, but I will pick up and go in with life and live. I was hit hard with your life on support news, but I will continue

to breath and live. It will be hard and part of me will die, but I will go on with you as the most painful MK Ultra reminder of them all. Just so you know in case you decide to go off picture. Never ever, however, will I live in the shadow of people like Bill Clinton or George Bush TRUMP BIDEN ETC or your father or even your grandfather..

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/04/thai-royals-had-big-racial-problem.html

No comments:

Post a Comment