Friday, April 21, 2023

As for "@EGIPTIAN@" outrage in respect to Adele James playing Queen Cleopatra / in my humble opinion, she is sexier than most of white woman I know off(more than 90% and am being nice)

These half half women women are hot. And so I say to you ladies of colour - place your smile on and walk proud as you are. Uproar in Egypt my ass. Egypt is mixed and racially tolerant country - accepting for people from near and afar.

I don't watch movies, but do for b.s. which part I was in the past. Black women are gorgeous and in multiracial combination even more so https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cleopatra-african-heritage-netflix-docudrama-112239434.html











BECAUSE WHITE BEAUTY MUST NOT DISAPPEAR !!????
THERE IS BEAUTY FOR 10 WHITE WOMEN IN THERE

No comments:

Post a Comment