Friday, April 28, 2023

My mother became AGAIN weak and appeared as sick upon my return from visit to father TODAY - it happened each time whenever I posted anything about her

She insisted under MK Ultra will do bad things to make me look good - all for you. Niece Urška Golob Veber went step further and insisted for every blog post or audio published, police will have her eat deadly pills - police investigator who met me at the police station loved to hand Lojze Peterle mask over his face and he alone stressed mentioned issue to me inside of the kitchen on how one will have mother eat pills for each issue I post against her till its over for her. All(used term POINTS) that will be adding itself up till it will be all over for her.

Above statement was further fortified with at the Otočec medical clinic where she visits physicians for medical checks and who also claimed me with mother under MK Ultra that mother has cancer since 2017. Mother who never ever mentioned me to have cancer in real time, however, did asked me year ago I cite, "how about if I have one"(audio recorded).

Above issue commenced with a decade and half old scare under MK Ultra how she would commit suicide by drowning(WHAT AMERICANS INSISTED ME FOR ME TO KEEP SILENT AND SEE NOTHING TILL ITS OVER BECAUSE I EASILY WITH MY BLOG STATEMENTS COULD PUSH HER OVER THE EDGE - AMERICANS WENT ON TO PUSH FORWARD BEST FOR ME IS TO LET FATHER "GO" THEORIES) in the winter which claim latter was upgraded into claim how Igor Kotar(neighbour physician) would give her suicide pills if necessary https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-mother-demanded-from-me-during-mk.html 

THESE ARE JUST FEW TERMS/RULES AND CONDITIONS SLOVENIAN POLICE/PSYCHITRY HAVE SET AS RULES OF ENGAGEMENT UNDER WHICH I FUNCTIONED UNDER MK ULTRA AND INREAL TIME AND ONE MUST ADMIT ARE PRODUCT OF PURE INSANITY BECAUSE OF WHICH POTENTIALLY I COULD END EVEN IN A PRISON. D A N G E R O U S 





BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON MAY 1st, 2023 

 YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT


You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.

AND BLOG TAMPLET


No comments:

Post a Comment