Tuesday, April 11, 2023

The worst against me that YOU AND YOUR FATHER BHUMIBOL COMMITED WAS A RACIAL DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ME IN WHICH YOU PULLED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER BAJRAKITYABHA

 I have nothing but visited Thailand since 1995 when hijacked there from Miami or Slovenia with pure intention to become husband of Bajrakitiyabha as was agreed in our Novo mesto house - despite torture in Thailand you and your father Bhumibol introduced. For which both of you wanted to know/see how long would I remain loyal to your daughter. And since none of you together with assistance of British were capable to prove anything wrong with me via extreme violence which you launched against me since 3rd vistit to Thailand in 1995, you used your daughter Bajrakitiyabha to get at me involving NO


issues and confronting me with issues I had nothing had to do with. My UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORTED BY PHYSICAL BEATINGS FROM YOUR END loyalty to Bajrakitiyabha lasted approximately till she left to Europe to get education. I believe year was 1997. Prior to departure to Europe, severe torture took place at your palace involving her to degree I no longer wanted to heavy anything to do with either one of you, but once in Europe, YOU HAVE PRESENTED ME POSING NEXT TO HER UPON MY DECLINING TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU AS ULTIMATE RACIST....THIS PLACING ON ME WORST CURSE POSSIBLE KNWOING THAT A REAL RACIST BIGOTT ON BEHALF OF BRITISH SAXE COBURG GOTHA WAS NONE OTHER THAN YOU. Bajrakitiyabha stated me prior to departure to Europe not only that she doesn't 
want to be my wife, but how there is little more she and family needs me as per education that I will be useful and that was a super duper low based on which I was labelled back in the USA as a racist. For good portion of torture beginning 1995 since I remained unconditionally loyal to your daughter Bajrakitiyabha, you and your father have used your sister Chulabhorn to misrepresent one as well - you and your family were no stranger to masks(not silicone yet, but masks yes). This post is to pull one off your face for world to know who and what you and your father Bhumibol were. YOU ARE A RACIST BIGOTT. It was then perhaps even after 3 years of beatings/torture under MK Ultra that you were finally capable to move onto next step and begun to beat me up for being Thai patriot more than you alone were. As you stated I cite, "one issue done, now lets move onto next issue as per why you like Thailand so much"...with your father Bhumibol together.

No, your daughter Bajrakitiyabha never was part of your racist plots - she had a deep regrets and wished for me and its why I remained loyal to her despite your SAXE COBURG GOTHA WINDSOR LINEAGE loyalty....I LOVED HER LIKE MAN LOVES(SHOULD, BUT FEW DO NONE EVER DID) WOMAN https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/04/thai-king-maha-dont-want-your-money-nor.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment