Monday, April 10, 2023

BHA IS STILL MORE THAN WELCOME: Chuvit Kamolvisit was involved since 1995 - not only one made $$$$ career through my case, but also long trip from Hong Kong To Thailand

 @Bajrakityabha - I don't know what to write about any more...if you will be gone for real, my heart will remain broken. And no, I have not found and will not find substation for you as for Thailand(its how you stated me, if I wouldn't find and if I would still want - I DO WANT YOU). As for royal Europeans, I don't want to even see them in media pages. 

Anyhow...Chuvit Kamolvisit was involved since 1995. Did some really really bed stuff to ME to get

ahead of crowd $$$$(got really excited with $$$$ as first didn't know what to do with himself on what money started to rain on one) and then went flaaaat bankrupt in Thailand cried like a baby and no longer was a big bad boy he became...came back to me with serious regrets on what $$$ doors to one opened again and generously offered me even his beautiful daughter whom he schooled in Britain. This man was closer to me perhaps than any politician in entire Asia and became embraced by Chinese Xi Jinping as well as by Thai King Maha and Bhumibol...it looked like in 1995 that based on my personal preferences for 
Chuvit

Kamolvisit, the two of us will become partners indifferent from father and son or brother/brother, but he did go wrong in 1998 on behalf of British royals and begun to earn money so for me to express myself(British demanded from violence against me - conditioned one with violence)....after I declined hand from daughter which first I accepted for nothing happened to my disappointment, beatings commenced also from her end...
Chuvit Kamolvisit, however, remained somehow emotionally attached to me it appeared...begun to run his own show in town to somehow get my attention, but I was contrary to these people drowning in pain - foremost emotional suffering impossible to describe just as to

overcome. What I have accomplished, not one in billion have or could...if one in billion couldn't and didn't, I guarantee no one ever could and no one ever will come to anything close....thats your story about fast food in which Chuvit Kamolvisit wanted me to become just like him - he lost a lots of weight and got back his macho look(I liked him in both ways do - with extra pounds and afterwards). It could be he already was in Thailand in 1995, but visited Hong Kong using me...I am not lying when I say entire Hong Kong and Thailand were involved(EVEN CHINA AND JAPAN, AND PHILLIPINES AND INDONESIA AND INDIA ETC...)....

@KITTEN - ARE YOU THERE !!???? CAN YOU READ WHAT I WROTE ATOP OF THIS POST !!????
MY STUDENT - NOW TELL ME...DID I GOOD OR NOT !!???? HAVE I TEACHED ON HOW TO BE A BETTER MAN OR WHAT !!???? WHEN BROUGHT AT HIS SPA AT HIS REQUEST AND WAS FLASHING IN POOL IN POOL WITH BABES, NONE HE WANTED TO SHARE WITH ME(@BAJRAKITTYABHA - I WILL JUST WRITE LIKE THIS TILL I GET YOUR ATTENTION)...

What Chuvit Kamolvisit was doing in Hong Kong in 1995, 1996, 1997 or till one went bankrupt in 2000 !!???? He wanted to become retail seller like myself except on a larger scale...king Bhumibol and Maha needed also retail business in Thailand and got into one through British, but it didn't pay off - while they found a way through other people, Chuvit Kamolvisit went bankrupt but he still managed to came up with new gig known as SPA and that one was doing much much better....he told me still has some retail shop left if I ever would remember...

Hong Kong was all about British royals - prince Andrew all over Hong Kong streets and so was Charles in 1995....




Chuvit Kamolvisit loved Hong Kong as he remembered one from childhood...to him, Hong Kong was in a way still home deep in his heart and was a bit resented for what I pointed out back home in Thailand


Chuwit resumes solo campaign against Bhumjaithai’s cannabis policy

Self-styled whistle blower Chuwit Kamolvisit has resumed his campaign against the Bhumjaithai party’s cannabis policy, after the Civil Court yesterday (Friday) lifted the injunction barring him from such campaigning.

The court ruled that Chuwit’s criticism and comments about the Bhumjaithai party’s cannabis policy concern the positives and negatives of cannabis use and are useful for the public, so they understand the arguments for and against.

Responding to the court’s ruling, Chuwit posted on his Facebook page last night saying that it represents a victory for the people. He also thanked the court for lifting the injunction.



After the ruling late yesterday afternoon, the former massage parlor tycoon turned whistle blower went straight to the Victory Monument on a motorcycle to resume his campaign, with a pre-prepared banner containing information about the harmful effects of cannabis.

Chuvit told me I cite, "Bobby, she is better than cannabis...I give it to

you, do you want"
...and I told his yes I do want, but she will not like me look how fat I am disgusting and Chuvit  told me I cite, "she will do whatever I say" and girl went on say I cite, "I sure will do whatever he says"....then, I was taken on the side TO MEET AGAIN A KUNG FUU MASTER BY THE NAME MILOBISORRYBOBBY #$"%&%#$$%...do you still want !!?????


He told a small crowd of supporters that he will continue his campaign, as he claimed that the Bhumjaithai party’s policy to decriminalise cannabis and hemp has led to the growth of over 3,000 shops selling weed in Bangkok alone, with some of them open around the clock, unlike shops which sell alcohol, which are only open during specifically regulated hours.

Chuwit claimed that he has been acting alone in his campaign against the cannabis policy, without anyone supporting him from behind the scenes, because, in his view, the policy is wrong



End...





Maybe two or three...or four, ten....





No comments:

Post a Comment