Saturday, April 22, 2023

Both Thai princesses cleaned my Citroen on several occasions back sometimes in between 2006 and in 2011 - had these young babes Thai princesses washing car mats on the river next to house

What started with by excitement(I didn't give shit about car borrowed from police officer lady for cleaning purposes, but I did about two young babes claiming me how both are mine - I never wanted that MK Ultra to end) - the two transported preferably with new BMW or Mercedes...father Maha would rent Renault Space(asked me which cars I liked and tere you

have it)
when one travelled Europe with his daughter and his love in 2008...Thai royals had their domestic workers come along who did river wash first - a couple(Thai husband and wife) came and did just as stated - trusted Thai man is a car detail man(taking care royal family cars and special details/delivery/ groceries and such - his wife a baby seater/cleaner in royal settings of now king Maha) who amongst other duties also performs as stated...I was soooo damn happy, excited in 2006 that I wanted Bajrakityabha to immediately remain...I wanted everything these people had to offer, but with twist of the finger both Thai cutties disappeared everything went on to the same old same...Bajrakityabha teached me how to clean car in Thailand with her sister - demonstrated me even how far one peel of lemon can get one when car detailing, but in 2011 smiles were gone of their faces in respect to car detailing - it looked grim because I did again something bad was told which I don't even recall - truth is I did a lots of bad because I only DID NOTHING WHENVER I LIKED SOMETHING AND HAVE SEEN MYSELF IN IT WAS OKAY, BUT WHEN I SMELLED A RAT, I BEGUN TO DO A LOTS OF "BAD BAD" - what else to do when they just wouldn't listen and/or give whatever I wanted !!????

British royals claimed MK Ultra would end as soon as I would write here stated(SLOVENIAN POLICE even forced grandfather Bhumi to play with car engine replacing gasket seal to protect itself from loading me with more and more crime for which they claimed is all for Thai royal family sake - Thai royal family HAD AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF SEEN ON MY WEBSITE OTHER THAN WHAT I EXPLAINED MILAN KUČAN/PUTIN AND OTHERS ENVISIONED WILL BRING THEM PEACE FROM INDIVIDUAL WHO NEVER EVER WAS WILLING TO EVEN SEAT AT THE NEGOTIATION TABLE WITH ANY OF THEM - never ever was willing to seat with Kučan, but I did with Putin in 2017 and for what am glad never worked out) and have further used ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS a Slovenian state prosecutor from Ljubljana with Robert Golob as a warrantor of crime against me - a must for me to sign offered by British royals deal(beginning 2013 when thrown into psychiatric Slovenian system) of face death for which I have stated Charles, now prime minster Robert Golob,  and Slovenian police attorney/prosecutor(VIOLENT BUTCHER WHO WITH GOLOB PUSHED DOWN MY THROAT NOTHING BUT VIOLENCE BEGINNING 1995) in their faces will have one impaled on cross somewhere between Ljubljana and Novo mesto with other Slovenian parties involved if ever offered(faced with) such ultimatum. For Slovenian police with British have death threatened me DUE TO MY HEALTH CONDITION BEGINNING 2017 WHICH THEY TRIGGERED WITH BRITISH A CERTAIN DEATH VIA WHAT WOULD BECOME LAST FORCED HOSPITALISATION....

I will stop in Ljubljana on Monday myself to spark immediate police investigation via my own initiative - thanks God didnt and will not wait for any offers to have mega crime resolved after 30 years of unimaginable and unmatched butcheries.

BILL CLINTON COMPELLED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS INTO STATE OF CARDIAC ARREST VIA TORTURE INVOLVING SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND POISONING - TO TEST NEW MEDICATIONS/RELIVERS GIVEN TO PATIENTS HEART PATIENTS WHO SUFFER CARDIO ARRESTS AND EVEN WHEN GIVIBNG ME THIOSE RELIVERS, CRIMINAL WAS ASKING ME IF I WANT TO RECEIVE THOSE WHAT ONE REFERRED TO AS STEM CELLS TREATMENT AND TO REMEMBER WHO WAS THE ONE I GOT IT FROM - CLAIMED ME ONE SAVED MY LIFE AND HOW I OWE ONE....

I KNOW WHAT MK ULTRA BESTIALITY IS, BUT AM UNSURE IF THOSE INVOLVED UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WILL DELIVER THEM(doubted me I would even survive two years down the hell which tured into game of life and death with cancer/thrombosis issues produced via kidneys which they sparked in 2017) DESPITE THEIR "NAY/NO"...NOBODY STATED ME IN 1995 HOW FAR GENOCIDE AGAINST ME WILL PROGRESS WITHING 30 YEARS, BUT THIS SURE IS NOT WHAT I BURGAINED FOR....


They claimed me my being violent - but I never committed a single act of crime not even smallest misdemeanour under harshest INSANEST CIRCUMSTANCES AND MORE THAN DOZEN COUNTRIES WHERE PROHIBITED FROM FILING ASYLUM AND EMPLOYMENT.

Slovenia is a beautiful little country which doesn't have any royals despite one utilising worse than what royal systems utilize to control system - whole pack of Slovenian criminals begun to enjoy fruits of unimaginable GENOCIDE AGAINST ME by greatly surpassing life standards of wealthiest in the Western world as for to point fingers at them while feeding on my corpse....its time to end this MILAN Kučan Borut Pahor Tanja Fajon Gregor Golobič saga and place matters to place where those belong. Their relatives and they alone(small houses yes and not even so small, but all the security at state expanse and along one freebies everywhere road takes them - foreign companies and even foreign citizenships per request) live wealthier lives than those of Bill Gates or British royals....

Discussion in Ljubljana will be about GENOCIDES(the one that constituted for what I managed to stay alive and what equals to 100 genocides) - not human rights violations.

I love Thai royal girls but for what price - not for I was told to exonerate Milan Kučan and his apparatchiks from criminal liabilities on which continent and age are impermissible - uncivilised. Barbaric and beyond criminal. For them to be in Slovenia which is my wish, Slovenia must become civilised country/nation.

@PRINCE NOW kING CHARLES - 30 YEARS AND WHOLE THING HAS ZERO POINT NOTING TO DO WITH THAI ROYAL FAMILY OTHER THAN YOUR USING THEM TO PROTECT YOUR PUBLIC "TRUST"

Ljubljana will be on Monday, so I can have normal visits from normal people....live a life as life is meant to be. Not so visitors can become a subject of Slovenian government blackmailing - crime extortion as here seen team planned on.

BRITISH ROYALS AS WELL AS ČEFERIN ALONE CLAIMED ME HE WILL REPRESENT THEM ON COURT OF LAW IN SLOVENIA....WELL, HE WILL AS A DEFENDANT FOR HIMSELF WITH ATTORNEY WHO WILL REPRESENT ONE AS FIRST....

EVERYBODY KNEW ABOUT "IMPALLING" ISSUES IN PRINCE CHARLES'S AND OTHERS' FACE....THEY BEGUN WITH POLICE INVESTIGATORS TO QUESTION WHEATHER IT WILL BE IN GROSUPLE OR IN TREBNJE.

MY LIFE WAS DECIMATED/DESTROYED BY MILAN KUČAN BEGINNING 1995 FOR LIKING KINGS AND QUEENS IF WHAT SLOVENIAN SIDE CLAIMED ME - FOR BEING ALLY OF AMERICA AND NATO....MY LIFE WAS GRADUALLY TURNED INTO HELL FROM DIRECTION WHICH I LIKENED DUE TO $$$$ WHICH POURED INTO WESTERN BUDGETS FROM RUSSIAN SIDE JUST AS RICHARD NIXON PREDICTED ONE YEAR PRIOR TO MY ARRIVAL TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN 1995. WELL, THEY CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS AND MYSELF LIFE ERASED WITH SMILE ON MY FACE :))))

AND HERE IS WHAT TOOK PLACE RIGHT AFTER I PUBLISHED THIS NEWS https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/04/neighbor-berger-family-who-represented.html ON A EARLY SATURDAY'S MORNING....


ALL RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/04/in-slovenian-third-medical-examination.html OR WHERE DADDY CHARLES FAILED IN 2011 WITH SLOVENIAN PROSECUTORS LAWYERS AS DESCRIBED ABOVE, HIS LOVELY SON WILLIAM TOOK OFF.....BRITISH ROYALS who signalled me Thailand as insanest option possible from one end - a certain death(SAME AS TO WHAT PUTIN CLAIMED BEGINNING 2004/2006) as they claimed, however, with two scenarios - opposed to scenario which involved 100% death if heading to Thailand, royals used to push Thailand issue down my throat in as toxic way as possible by insisting me to either leave Slovenia at this point to Thailand and/or endup AGAIN inside of the Slovenian psychiatric asylum https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/04/in-distant-2011-prince-harry-launched.html - prince William bragged that he made an arraignment with Slovenian counterparts about getting me killed through psychiatry already....


YAHOO POSTED HERE SEEN REHEARSED UNDER MK ULTRA "NEWS" WITH PHOTO WHICH I WAS PRESENTED DURING MK ULTRA BUTCHERY BY NONE OTHER THAN WILLIAM ALONE....PRINCE WILLIAM TOOK OF FROM WHERE HIS FATHER FAILED IN  




UPDATED ON APRIL  23, 2023 - HERE IS HOW MILAN KUČAN AND LONDON/BERLIN ENVISIONED THIS PART OF "HUMAN RIGHTS" PROCEDURE

No comments:

Post a Comment