Wednesday, April 12, 2023

During 2011 butchery, Bill Clinton personally tutored me on how to eat to survive at this point

A little chunks of food regularly on every 2-4 hours of food. Exercise is over for you at this point Novo mesto police investigators and neighbours laughed at me. When examined at local hospital, order was given for me to practically immobile for several months and that is what prince Charles now King Charles claimed was my end he is awaiting SINCE(Charles reminded me of butchery on numerous occasions, so I know he was truth to his words) impatiently. Here is the screenshot I took this morning under news in which Robert Golob with his Milan Kučan Borut Pahor partners advertised end of self paid insurance and as was promised by butchers on picture alone one will look like...SO I HAVE TO GO TO PHYSICIAN AT THIS STAGE TO BE TOLD TO LAY DOWN IN BED 24/7 FOR FEW MONTHS AND EAT GRAMS HER AND GRAMS THERE FOR https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/04/the-proof-of-my-being-paranoid.html TO SOMEWHAT CURE ITSELF FOR WHICH KING CHARLES STATED ME NO WORRIES, WE WILL AGAINS DO SOMETHING TO YOU ON TIME FOR YOU TO FALL EVEN DEEPER AND FINALLY INTO THE GRAVE..NEIGHBORS ANDREJ UHL AND DANE KOLENC INSISTED ME HOW I NO LONGER WILL BE ALLOWED TO CARRY ANYTHING ON MY BACK WITH MOST SADISTIC DIABOLIC HAHAHAHAHA  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/04/rapturing-heart-tissuesblood-vessels.html .during visit at father, his roomate heavily involved in case no longer wanted to talk to me for which he stated case will be if my end is near...2011 my friends, and its what surprised me how they still needed me inside of the psychiatric hospital in 2013...BUTCHERIES YES, MK ULTRA NOT. THE SCARIEST OF ALL PARTS TO ME IS NONE OTHER THAN UNITED NATIONS' REPRESENTATIVES WHO SPECULATED ON NOTHING BUT HOW TO ASSIST THOSE WITH DEEP POCKETS. My niece and sister went on to push me in my head how I should be nice to them publicly as when delivered to that other place to which they referred to as Thailand, it will all depend on me how I would be treated or even more mistreated...
2011 - 30 YEARS OF BUTCHERIES VIA MK ULTRA - NOT MK ULTRA 
updated April 13, 2023
Here is what my SELF ESTIMATED medical issue is before visiting again physicians for medical check  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/04/here-is-what-my-self-estimated-medical.html BETS WERE THROWN ON A TABLE PER WHICH ISSUE WILL PLACE ME INTO DEATH COMMA FIRST...


BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON APRIL 13TH, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.

AND BLOG TAMPLET

killers for hire....if individua is not a nazi, beat him up infront of WWII memorials and claim one he stated whatever and when he says he didn't, just tell him he will and continue to beat him up till he says something as you anticipated will state and video recorded whole thing. Then take him on beatings sleep deprived from house to house where accused of something(in my case nazism as it was in tiny settlement known as Šmarjeta in 1995 where beaten commenced up from door to door repeatedly - it spread then onto other villages and then bigger and bigger cities throughout Slovenia) one has nothing to do with till, he BETRAYED FROM WHOLE WORLD stands up for himself and expresses hatred in return and continue with beatings throughout country to obtain more and more proofs about one committing in the future crime IF SOMEHOW YOU ARE STILL NOT CAPABLE NEXT TO FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT AND PHYSICAL VIOLENCE TO DEMENT ONE ENOUGH TO FIT PROFILE OF INSTITUTIONALISED MENTALLY HANDICAPED PEOPLE....this is what my last 30 years next to medical butcheries was and is.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment