Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Prince William posed infront of his chopper in United Kingdom and challenged me in 2015 at his age 32 as per my being nobody and nothing - that he would help me but that I am nobody and nothing if I could only according to his words

 do something in my life anything worthy of human being like himself...something respectable as his "job" was at the time.... 

During beatings and torture at royals, they(prince William did as an example) sang me "Britons never, never, never will be slaves."

I was a lot of things for this people(moving stone, alien etc.)  - except for human, that never ever was.

@Harry and William - based on your real work you performed in this life time(YOUR FINANCIAL  ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS TO ELSE I WOULDN'T EVEN DISCUSS) and when compared to lifestyle you two enjoy, you are wearing even my shoes(shoes paid with money stolen from me by your parents/grandma). - not only about cabs you call...

Uncle Michael wasn't the only one who contemplated on escape from United Kingdom due to prince Charles and Andrew's financial hunting performed by prince William - there were other "royalties" who contemplated on escapes from family business as well ...


@William - Job truly worth of admiration, but here seen job didn't and doesn't support your lifestyle. So where did you and where do you get your money from !!???? Who paid and pays for your bills(EVEN TO YOUR FATHER AND GRANDMOTHER) !!????

We will talk about this. YOU WANTED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED ABOUT MY BEING NOBODY AND NOTHING - WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS HERE WORLD TO JUDGE WHO IS WHAT BASED ON FACTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment