Friday, June 25, 2021

NOT SIGNING FOR ANY JEFF BEZOS "MARS'S EXPLORATIONS": Abduction a very very possible scenario in my case. Not signing up for Jeff Bezos Mars explorations - Mu Mu Land.

Funny I stated at the end of video "not signing for any Jeff Bezos's explorations" and laptop refused to save video, so I had to pause one and then repeat save option to get one finally saved - still end of video is missing. Will watch one over myself to see if anything else is missing or if any wrong parts are connected in one...
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/qjTts3amXys


Psychiatry - cannibalism science

Hollywood - In Slovenian language a "beznica"(mental asylum speakeasy).

Degree of violence and quantity of blatant public lies against me from Slovenian state I have experienced right here in Slovenia where born, makes me believe ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD AGAINST ME IS POSSIBLE. Black Lives Maters are digging own grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment