Sunday, June 20, 2021

THIS WHOLE THING DONE ON ME WAS A MASSACRE/NOT MK ULTRA OR WHATEVER: Sergei from Belarus realized in 2005 once I started to exercise next to him under MK Ultra that I suffer from sharp pain on the right side of the body(close to center)....

It was doctor Igor Kotar(neighbor) who told me a must surgery sometimes in the future and to not do any pull-ups - told me this under MK Ultra and it sounded horrific whatever told me(another nightmare and reason to disbelieve MK Ultra if willing to function normally in normal life). He resolved cancer related problem(yet another location of the body and found at age 34 - weird for what used to be top athlete to suffer from so many cancer related issues at that age) and what he referred to as temporary issue with injection used, I believe, to decrease swallowing in that part of the body and ordered Sergei to no longer push any exercises other than walk...it was more than funny to m when Milan Kučan knew all about my problem laughing at me along Pahor in respect to spleen and lymph nodes...

The biggest problem is everyone knew about it and some even pushed issue further(increased chances of cancer) via poisoning example Is Poland where I was poisoned to beyond toxic, Buckingham palace who knew totally everything about it never reacted/acted...


This is not my body lol - just as an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment