Sunday, June 27, 2021

Involved in MK Ultra


Regretfully have to say also was ultra VIOLENT.

@John For - boy you had nooo clue how much I wanted to break free from drugs you and your friends https://youtu.be/IByWgwrgQNs used on me - if I did just so you know and you do know, you would have never ever see Britannia alive again(none of you). Lucky lucky you. 


Now you also know how British royals(Andrew alone told me would be best to get read of me and since they held me inside of the mental hospital in Ljubljana Polje at the time, he got an idea to create pathos on vacation to Spain where this people would often travel and off course take few photos next to me as allways was the case on the beach to fool others involved in case) got from one dot to other on occasions - off course. 

Am I correct William !!????


Also involved, but not violent from what I can recall:

Involved

Involved

Involved

Involved

No time for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment