Sunday, January 21, 2024

January 17th 2024 yet another Slovenian postal DELIVERY via private company(One Express) psychiatric police delivery of items ordered from Aliexpress

There used to be another two guys who would deliver Aliexpress and ebay to Novo mesto and whom I probably(I am unsure as I begun to recall event s from MK Ultra - this was the man who wanted me to identify him at all costs and the longest serving mailman) never met in person - they would meet me only in presence of police. Original older guy from Vodice near Ljubljana and what became his substitute trainee beginning sometimes in 2012.

TIMING WISE PACKAGE INSPECTION SINCE VIMEO PLACED ITS WATERMARK ATOP OF TIME STAMP I JUST REALIZED

NOTE - ALL THE VIDEOS RELATED TO POSTAL DELIVERIES I HAVE MADE, WERE MADE WITH MISTAKE AS I HURRIED AND SHOULD HAVE TAKEN INSTEAD TIME TO PROPERLY ANALYSE THEM VIA MEMORY AS I DID SEVERAL DELIVERIES LATELY AND THEN POST THEM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment