Sunday, January 7, 2024

CLASSIC POLICE MURDER You won't be capable to do anything to save father" were repeatedly words of neighbor Andrej Uhl to me infront of our house during police hijackings to home for elderly in Novo mesto where father was held by police and psychiatrist Kapš(murderous trend which Slovenian police commenced in 2000 and since using father to pose me during MK Ultra with stroke issues)

Uhl gestured I would only be capable(IF REALLY GOOD AT) document fathers' death as a form of homicide while suffering myself from deadly issues. 

Father was is so dazed with medications that I was certain during visits to one is only sleeping(and to see whole thing based on police brainwash which went on since 2000) and wouldn't bother one when in fact he was and is even awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment