Tuesday, January 16, 2024

How these executives were fired, Akihito will tell you that one made them with his father stay indoors and watch violence - ordered them as was told to "guard me"

It sure looked ugly in my eyes once I was told that these people were fired and won't find job no more, but with none to my sight truthfully punished. Japanese utilized with British a special way using ULTRA VIOLENCE TO MAKE ME UTERLY BAG FOR LIFE DUE TO RAGING VIOLENCE. Nobody defended me and I haven't learn any karate I was begging for my protectors to use on imaginary enemies which they alone sent into bloodshed against me on a daily bases.

JAPANESE DEPARTURE FROM NOVO MESTO CITY MADE CITY AGAIN LIVABLE. DISGUSTINGLY HAVE AMERICANS ADVOCATED VIOLENCE AGAINST ME AND FOR ME TO SUBMIT MYSELF INTO COMPLETE/TOTAL RUIN.

STILL IF TRULY FIRED, THOSE WERE FATHERS/ SONS AND JAPAN JUST HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE WORST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD AS FAR AS SUICIDAL TENDENCIES. ALL THIS AS I STATED ENDED AT MY AGE 12 AND ABOVE DESCRIBED WENT INTO KINDERGARTEN TIMES - 1975.

No comments:

Post a Comment