Friday, January 26, 2024

@CIA/FBI

You made three BIG mistakes with me. One mistake you have made was in 2001 when you stated me during MK Ultra will have me match my MK Ultra performance against team of assassins in Slovenia where you repeatedly hijacked me from Miami beginning 1995 with obvious reasons(for purposes of torture which was designed to eventually produce death outcome on behalf of those whom you have operated for) and based on which you will decide in whom you would see yourself in - me or themand what you have used next to physica violence which you supported against me in Slovenia, abroat, and at home in USA made the important decision to place me on permanent unemployment - blacklisted me and as good as dead as you stated me since you no longer saw yourself in me(2003) as described bellow. 

Second mistake you have made was in 2003 when you stated me AGAIN IN THE FACE DURING MK ULTRA you will place me on a BLACKLIST OF JOB SEEKERS since you no longer see yourself in me in absolutely any way and you would from thereon side with selected team of Novo mesto assassins.

Third mistake you have made was by flashing me with Donald Trump and even demanding from me to promote one's well being and whose ENTIRE career was based purely on degree of torture exercised against me on his behalf in USA where I became citizen in 2000 at Vladimir Putin's request.

YOU WILL START PAYING FOR YOUR MISTAKES NOW. UP TO HERE WAS ONLY A WARM UP. PERHAPS GOD WILL APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR MY DISAPPOINTING YOU - I WILL NOT.

I WAS BLACKLISTED IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS A US CITIZEN. I WAS LISTED TOLD IN THE FACE AS GOOD AS DEAD WALKING MAN FOR REASON STATED ABOVE.


YOU NEVER EVER SIDED WITH ME TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. THERE NEVER EVER WAS US. IT WAS YOU WHO PLACED ITSELF IN A ROLE JUDGE IN DEADLY ARENA OF DEATH AND WHO BELIEVED WILL REPLACE IN MY EYES AS SUCH A PLACE OF GOD.


THERE NEVER EVER WAS US. YOU AND THEM YES. US NEVER.


52 YEARS !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment