Thursday, January 4, 2024

Biggest disgrace for German Rammstein grou is attempt to forge with Rusians real history of my MK Ultra case through MK Ultra file which Russian state gave to Germans(they had their own) with idea to match LIES AGAINST ME VIA FAKE TRAUMAS WHICH THEY INTRODUCED IN MK ULTRA AFTER IT WAS ALREADY ALL OVER

Rammestein is a giant by German government sponsored group where some 100 people are employed - some even from Slovenia for whom I doubt even get paid for their work. Rammstein begun on behalf of German government assert in MK Ultra based on incident from 1989 entire imaginary scenario beginning 2002 which they continued to evolve over the next two decades before releasing final video. Nothing I would refer to as a real danger when subjected to MK Ultra - nothing comparable to real incident during lets say nazi smuggling to Western Germany or to Italy when I did came at times cm away from being killed on spot and for what I would barely feel any pain if I would feel one. What German women begun to demonstrate by posing next to me beginning 1986 after military was even removed from border crossings even as a joke while seating(posing) next to me. Germans are kings of forgery. Too bad thgey were 100% of the time missing in real actions. Obviously German government involved their artists to even forge reality of my case not only to betray and or to get me killed as it became evident in the case of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Just look at the lunacy on which German government spent money to make me look as a worthless monkey. I am deeply ashamed of seeing of myself in absolutely any way in Germany and may endup even cursing myself - hating myself for it. 

@GERMANY - SUPER DISGUSTING. FORGING REAL DEADLIER THAN DEADLY EVENTS WITH ADDITIONAL MUSICLE/FLMING TRAUMA TO GET CASE ERASED. THIS IS YOUR EPIC FAILIURE AND A WARNING TO HUMANITY JUST HOW DANGEROUS YOU ARE. YOU WERE FOUND GUILTY OF ERASING HYSTERIC PRESENCE OF COUTURES ON OCCUPIED LANDS NEXT TO WHAT BECAME A HOLOCAUST, BUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS I NEVER THOUGH IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE I HAVE UNCONDITIONALLY SUPPORTED OVER THE COURSE OF ALMOST 5 DECADES. YOU ARE OUT FOR GOD AND GOOD. SUPER DISGUSTING.

CANE YOU IMAGINE FORGERY OF REAL MK ULTRA ORDEALS IN RAMMSTEIN CASE TOOK THEM 20 YEARS TO BE RELEASED AND ONE NEVER EVER WOULD BE RELEASED IF I WOULDN'T PROVE CASE IN 2018 AS INDISPUTABLE !!????

Till Lindeman may not even be a nazi, but 100% is a psychopath(mentally ill psychopath due to what were extreme torture procedures involved in MK Ultra bestiality with which German government believed would fascinate me with and erase reality of the MK Ultra case - seen on video is unforgivable forgery of reality via Russo German brainwash/trauma which both sides also involved in MK Ultra) https://youtu.be/PBdZaimZH44?si=8RhkMKWsioMtAMIS

No comments:

Post a Comment