Tuesday, January 16, 2024

BRAINWASH DURING MK ULTRA DEMANDED FROM ME I CITE - I WOULD ONLY WORRY IF I WOULD SEE ZELENSKY BOMB RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS IN RUSSIA BECAUSE IT WOULD SIGNIFICATE DELIBERATE LOSS VS RUSSIA SINCE UKRAINE MISSED ALMOST TWO YEARS OF WHAT RUSSIANS WERE DOING TO UKRAINE AS FAR AS RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS AND KILLINGS OF CIVILIANS

DEMANDED FROM ME TO KEEP SILENT AND COMPLIANT WHAT ELSE - ITS WHAT PHOTOS TAKEN AS YOU SEE WERE AND ARE USED FOR. DURING MK ULTRA AND IN REAL TIME - IT LOOKED AS RESIDENTIAL BUILDING ON THE FIRST SIGHT BUT WAS NOT. @ZELENSKY - AM I CORRECT !!????

CHABELA BRAINWASHED ME WOULD HAVE POSTED WHAT YOU SEE BELLOW IF I WOULD NOT "BEHAVE" - INSISTED ME WHETHER I WOULD LOOK MORE LIKE ? OR OMID AND FRANKLY, I HAD NO CLUE TILL TODAY I AM OMID AND OMID IS I.

@ROYALS IN LONDON - DO YOU HAVE ONE IN YOUR ROYAL FAMILY ON ENTIRE GLOBE THAT EVER MATCHED ANY OF MY ACCOMPLISHMENT S AND/OR HAVE YOU EVER HAD ANYONE LIKE THIS !!?????




LILIBETA MANULINA LULUBINA BABULETA BABALULA ♪♩♪♩♪♩

@CHARLES - IF I WERE YOU, I DO PRAY FOR MY FATHER BECAUSE YOU ARE ABOUT TOO LOOK EVEN MORE SAD INSIDE OF THE JAIL WHERE YOU ARE HEADING.




Royal expert says King Charles looks 'vulnerable and a little sad' in new portrait

The revelations were surprising given Charles's recent good form - although some royal fans were concerned that Camilla wasn't involved.

11

King Charles's new portrait

A royal expert has said that King Charles appears sad in his new portrait (Image: PA)

King Charles II comes across as “sad” in his brand new official royal portrait, according to a royal expert. He was also “a little vulnerable”, according to Angela Levin, who has spent her life reporting on The Firm.

Charles’s fresh portrait was released recently to much excitement, and the “regal” monarch wore his Royal Navy uniform as an Admiral of the Fleet. It came amid news that the Government was spending £8million on a controversial scheme to let various public buildings receive the portrait and hang it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment