Monday, January 25, 2021

In 1997 with William, Harry, and Diane

We stayed at two houses in Switzerland(Klosters). Diane was so polite toward me that she even refused to stay with kids at large hotel according to her which offered welcome amenities for children(in reality she stayed with kids at smaller Hotel Walserhof and have us separate in two private houses in vicinity). We did stayed for few days(perhaps two/three) also in hotel for kids to have water fun.

Unfortunately(and its why I don't blame the two), Diane was gone all too fast from kids lives and both in my opinion in circle of insane uncles took their route for the worst. They learned without real mothers' love with privileged titles and this whichever way they knew(whatever they saw others were up-too is what they turned into - entitled privileged harsh insensitive manipulators/bruts).

There was only a swift continuation of the end for me that started in 1995 - nothing more. And I wouldn't want any other way concerning your reigndom to be honest. "Diane's wish" will never ever come truth because I do not recognize you(believe it or not, I have standards too and this despite what was done to me on numerous occasions over 26 years period) both for more than thugs - two low life criminals.



Examples of royal low lifes(they treat their own spouses in such manners - I wasn't the only one and its why no one deserves kings/queens)

Sarah, Duchess of York was compelled to even accept mercy from Epstein on behalf of her husband Andrew who financially starved her(if you already want proof about Epstein) and it was Andrew who not only cheated her(got caught by police and brought as such to queen who yelled at his infantile personality) ongoing. but also set her up with his Texan comrade and paparazzi. I am surprised she didn't go insane over the years...


In 2011, Sarah apologized for accepting money from convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein to pay off her debts.

Sarah told The Evening Standard at the time: "I personally, on behalf of myself, deeply regret that Jeffrey Epstein became involved in any way with me. I abhor pedophilia and any sexual abuse of children and know that this was a gigantic error of judgment on my behalf. I am just so contrite I cannot say.

"Whenever I can, I will repay the money and will have nothing ever to do with Jeffrey Epstein ever again. I cannot state more strongly that I know a terrible, terrible error of judgment was made, my having anything to do with Jeffrey Epstein. What he did was wrong and for which he was rightly jailed."

No comments:

Post a Comment