Saturday, January 9, 2021

1 of 4 Ratež Novo mesto - Political massacre in "independent" Slovenia after 1995

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/EMQ07TyMxYU
CATALYTIC CONVERTER FROM POLAND(CAR SCAM), AND AND CZECH ISSUE WHERE CAR WAS VANDALIZED WERE WELL KNOWN/PROGRAMMED ANTICIPATED BY POLITICIANS INCIDENTS - HERE PROVEN.
This is about bloodshed which entered Slovenia in 1995 upon my arrival to United States of America from where I was brought ever since drugged up for no less than 11.5 years + year and half more(in 2008 and 2009 when forced to depart one due to more psychiatric violence against me after police alone lost case against me on trial inside of the police station for stolen car parts ordered from Germany after I somehow survived deadly "accident" prior to which even tires were changed from brand new to old/ruined).

No comments:

Post a Comment