Monday, April 1, 2019

There will be a trial tomorrow. Not against me, but against Polish police and against Polish state as whole

Yesterday, Belarus terrorist who is still with me in the same room stroke for the last time by deleting me(video wouldn't even save during recording) during my work most important part of video documentary where I submit audio recorded proofs about MKultra in Poland. In fact, deleted videos concern portion of work where I point out with recorded proofs about what political asylum in Belarus during 2017 was used for. 

Internet is 200/300kb per second for the past week(if you would want to upload, but fast at 2/3 mb/s if want to download)...



Polisth state ensured I wouldn't get power bank purchased via Allegro on time or at all and that second power bank which I purchased would be destroyed even prior to use(was already opened prior to my by first use - all video recorded and same happened with chargers and so on - postal services were used to plunder whatever I purchased online in same for as in Slovenia and for this mater I have recorded video proofs). I am as resolt without money and power banks.

This issues were used to compell me to come to Zgierz again(loose 4 hours - never mind yesterday when I lost another two hours to retrieve deleted videos) what costed more uneccesary money(was and am deprived of sleep) and so on...

While creating this type of athmosphere, main focus of Polish state is concentrated on rush issue(have heard peoplearround me on million occasions talking about Tuesday appointment which I will have with police and people of Zgierz/Grotniki I understand will have behind doors about me - at least this is what I was brainwashed with under MKultra and gestured indirectly via libraries for the past two weeks) while at the same time violently above explained issues were exercised against me. 

I see this as malicios(criminal) as possible conduct to which I will not bend in any way. Above mentioned people, are just few that are familiarized with my case(not people who help as much as possible when meeting them on streets) and Tuesday appointment may be misreprsented(public meeting will probably be of totally other nature, but bullies misuse one to gesture me as if whole meeting will be devoted to my conduct which may be seen as good or negative according to my work performed) as whole by mentioned bullies.

@Polish authorities(state):

Lets set facts together...ITS YOUR JOB TO DISCLOSE WHAT WENT ON AGAINST ME IN POLAND BETWEEN 1998 AND MID 2006(and occasionally when brought back all the way to 2017) AND NOT MINE. 

I AM DOING ONLY WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE ALREADY LONG TIME AGO ON YOUR OWN AND YOU HAVE INSTEAD FAILED. 

RADIATING INDIVIDUAL, POISONING HIM FOOD, DEPRIVING HIM OF SLEEP, DESTROYING HIM ELECTRONIC AND OTHER EQUIPMENT AND AT THE SAME TIME INSISITING(RUSHING) ON HIM GATHERING PROOFS(while disallowing him to even use public resources and deleting him his work) ABOUT HIS TORTURE IN THE COUTRY IS AS INHUMANE AS POSSIBLE PROCEDURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment