Thursday, April 11, 2019

Poland is okay...

Just not around fricks and their pricks(owners).

I sure want technological investors in Poland and am here to embrace technology despite pricks(global and domestic liars/deceivers who did nothing but pulled few dirty tricks with their very limited technology along the nasty radiation and sleep deprivation procedures) and their fricks involved in my case, but that I would misuse one against people, doesn't even crosses my mind.


I have found real Poland and I see one on every step in this country. See one through good(what people give me on streets) and bad. Good thing about bad is that one never will become part of good in this case. I love Poland. I love little faces I see on steets, stores, church(upps, will have to report myself there soon😂), everywhere...

🐓🐣🐰🐑🐱🐈🐹🎶💑👶

No comments:

Post a Comment