Monday, April 15, 2019

RELATED TO DESTRUCTION OF MY DATA AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT: Slovenia(KALININGRAD#2) sends terror letter related to what went on(destruction of data from pendrives as well as lock/erase button guided by bluetooth/wifi on tablet)

ILetter delivered on Friday April 12th, 2019(in the middle of the above stated terror) states that individual who sold me computer as renewed didn't violate any laws.

After destroying me two computers in Slovenia, it was time for me topurchase third one for 400 Euros...computer was planted as renewd by Slovenian state via seller who lied(all audio recorded and avail. on video) about product - Lenovo even explained that computer was already year old and had nothing to do with program known as renew, Slovenian police to whom I have made report have required computer as a proof on what one have confiscated one from me by sending me instead again psychitrists at home(kept one for month two at police station - never nothing happened, but this is the same situation as was with money for car parts ordered from Germany) and forced me with such action to run from country yet again. Insane...yeah beyond insane and related to my situation when I should report crime to police station(submit them tablet as proof am sure). Two other androids destroyed as you know and so on...



They first wanted evidence = evidence for filthy Slovenian police translates intobtgeft by police alone as you will never ever see your "evidence" again  and tgen after obtaining so called physicalbevidence along with my audio recordinbfs psychiatrists were sent to home to protect evidence from me - after torturing me for no less than 5 years via psychiatry...

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/04/you-be-running-on-foot-between-cities.html

VIDEO COMING ON THIS SUBJECT...FAR FROM DONE WITH IT AS IT SHOWS CLEARLY TIMING PARALLELS BETWEEN WHAT IS HAPPENING IN POLAND AND WHA PAST WAS IS WITH SLOVENIA...

No comments:

Post a Comment