Friday, June 1, 2018

GERMAN Neonazi Swaggabond Merkel suggested "you will condemn neonazism, but we will convince you once again to become part of one"...

If I continue, "so you will lead entire movement...and its all done as completed circle so you will have no way back again to condemn one what will make you more responsible...it was necessary to complete circle to get on board even Eastern European and Chinese communists"...

Buckingham palace brothers(Harry and William) were even more excited under MKULTRA I cite(this while pushing me), "job is finished...nonono....we will not allow you to exterminate black people"....

They are not done yet folks, but I am...

Exterminate black people !!???? I even had two black girlfriends and Latinas and Chinese girlfriend...they have talked to themselves at best. I am glad it all ended for me like this, but not for them yet as I will drag them to courts for as long as I will breath air...

Idiot you are whoever is it that you give a single cent on their word...
It is you whom they will get rid off in the end...all of them(Macron/ Putin/ Merkel and so on - they just need fool to get job done for them and then back to same old same "normal").

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 financialserviceoffer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete