Saturday, June 23, 2018

Regarding Slovenian(NOVO MESTO) police harassment under MKULTRA which suspected on how I will go out with fliers to meet people

2005/2006 - Locations were in  Novo mesto city center(they would have individual who handed people fliers and next to whom I was forced to stand stalk by park-meter employee).
Qlandia shopping center - police organized total humiliation - have presented me to locals as mentally incapacitated and have handed local fliers with nazi propaganda which they created to ridicule me.

Ljubljana - Zmajski most...memory kicked in and I clearly remember that Borut Pahor insisted as well on Ljubljana and continually asked me where is a lots of people that passes bye each day in Ljubljana, on what he asserted answer, "Zmajski most"(dragon bridge) - so they had me stand next to another individual also there for hours(WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SUPER EXTENSIVE GUANATANAMO ALIKE TORTURE UNDER MKULTRA)...

Whatever was written on thios papers was enough provocative to push people into political schizophrenia - lies that made people explode(anger them) and turn almost into assoultive situations. Assoults never happened as police ensured that always was police officer or two present during such MKULTRA procedures.


Miroslav Berger was motivated into this type of criminality and was always present...Berger hyped people and gestured on how something will be done in respect to the law to prevent me in the future from doing stuff like this...they came up with some financial penalty scenario  which they would use...

BEFORE GOING OUT TO GREET PEOPLE WITH MY FLYERS, I WILL HAVE POLICE CHECK THOSE TO ENSURE NO LAWS WOULD BE VIOLATED AND I ALSO NEED RIDE TO ZAGREB/LJUBLJANA/KRANJ/CELJE(let me know if from near area and interested)....WILL FILM FLYERS HANDOUT AS SLOVENIAN POLICE COULD GIVE NEONAZI FLYERS WHICH THEY HAVE CREATED IN THE PAST AND WHICH COULD HAVE MY FINGERPRINTS ON THEM.

This is just how dangerous Novo mesto' police is. Janez Ogulin(now chief of Novo mesto' police was involved in all of these activities).

No comments:

Post a Comment