Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Here is the flyer and news which Slovenian police(BELGRADE'S POLICE) used with idea to plant me with false criminal evidence YESTERDAY(same day)

The news is from yesterday when I received phone call in respect to my own flyers which I have made on Friday(June 22nd, 2018 when neighbor have again burglarized my room and have stolen key set with USB key on it). Related to http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/06/slovenian-policebelgrade-attempted-to.html

THIS EXACTLY ARE FLYERS WHICH BELGRADE'S NEIGHBOR MIROSLAV BERGER AND STATE PROSECUTOR BOJAN AVBAR HAVE REQUESTED FROM AMERICANS TO BRING OVER IN 2005/2006(what most likely had give people under MKULTRA in 2005/2006 as well - with police presence, but possibly even without police presence to plant me in future with hate crime - this is how dangerous Slovenian police is) - WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN SLOVENIA(ever and is even in foreign language) AND WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN SLOVENIA. I WAS SUMMONED THE SAME DAY(yesterday) TO POLICE STATION TO GET MY STOLEN KEY SET WITH USB ATTACHED ON IT ON WHICH I STILL HAD MY OWN FLYERS WHICH I HAVE MADE(I printed them http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/06/lets-meet-some-people-in-person.html at the local state postal office - they would never allow to print anything as seen here).


Slovenia(regular Moscow/Belgrade's satellite) shouldn't be inside of the European Union and not even UN.

THIS ALSO EXPLAINS HOW MOSCOW OPERATES IN UKRAINE....THEY PLANT NEWS TO UKRAINE AND ACCUSE ONE OF NAZISM TO REDIRECT ATTENTION FROM AGGRESSIVE RUSSIAN REALITY !!!

THIS IS A TERRORISM LADIES AND GENTLEMAN !!!




Novinarka za nacistične plakate obtožuje Janšo, to odgovarja nacionalka.




No comments:

Post a Comment