Monday, June 18, 2018

Video(several interesting one) is coming on DOCTOR Harold Bornstein(Trump should be very very careful on how he treats one as this very doctor alone may even seal his faith for good - faster than ICC)

DOCTOR Harold Bornstein(famous physician from Donald Trump who attended Donald Trump's dealings in final stages of MKULTRA = 2005/2006 and who spend decent amount of time accompanying me) gave me good guide on how to deal with health related directed energy weapon scenarios in the future concerning high blood pressure and possible tumor whenever the two of us would be returning from Otočec...I cite him,"if its sound only is okay, but if you ever feel that when walking you loose balance, its because of possible tumor presence and you have to go and check yourself immediately in hospital".

I liked DOCTOR Harold Bornstein and he liked me😂😂😂😂...

No comments:

Post a Comment