Saturday, June 16, 2018

What my case(the biggest case in the history of human kind related to torture and global conspiracy against single individual) which will be submitted today to international institutions looks like and will continue to look like

From 2008(when I first posted what went on and requested help from international institutions, but one was downplayed by them) till 2010
THEY STILL MANAGED TO HOLD ON TO PRESSURE SOMEHOW(keep whole thing quiet - but government institutions worldwide already knew that something wrong is going on).


What situation looked like for governments between 2006 and 2012 after I explained MKULTRA(Moscow-Belgrade's brutality via Ljubljana) torture and was instead hospitalized(tortured severely)...
even threatened by Serbian psychiatrist in Novo mesto known as Prokselj Tatjana with another hospitalization in 2014/2015 if I would dare to open my mouths again in respect to one or brain implants

Since 2012
Government violence didn't stop me from going forward and never ever will(not even what went on for the last 8 months).

HAVEN'T FELT BETTER SINCE 2003...

No comments:

Post a Comment