Saturday, August 29, 2020

Unauthorised entries to car continue in Strykow - more items destroyed, but my spine in a very bad shape so I decided

to no longer carry items with me(8kg). Now health comes to first place.

Trump hired in city and as promised case would be a bunch of local thugs what left me with no choice other than to depart before car's clutch is entirely destroyed - they did this to several other test subjects and brainwashed on mentioned issue under MK Ultra.


Either way, 75% of job market in Strykow rejected my door to door applications and I am to check again across the border within just 5 days since Polish government kept me jobless so diligently. Next stop and stay Katowice. Will try make it there with broken clutch, so I have at least place to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment